Archived Back on the forums! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

target tps

Assets Protection
Hey guys. I haven't posted in almost a month due to me quitting Target so I want to say I'm back on the forums! :) I had an unintentional incident with my ETL-AP that occurred where the issue was taken to the STL and corporate and it was unknown what would have happened. I spoke with my ETL-HR and she said corporate was going to make a decision in a few days. HR said I may have been termed for this incident or if they decided to give me a second chance, I would have had to transfer stores. HR said I could also just quit on the spot to avoid any further trouble and all of this would be dropped. So I decided to quit and HR said after 90 days I could reapply to another Target. About 2 weeks ago, I went to go apologize to my ETL-AP for this incident and I returned my TPS uniforms. My ETL-AP appreciated the apology and said there's no bad blood between us and if I need anything from her, I can give her a call or stop by the store. I still keep in contact with my team every week. It was a good store I was at and I met a lot of good people. It feels good to be back on the forums as I like to keep up with what's happening at Target. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back