Archived Backroom Location Labels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me if there's a way to reprint a section of an aisle's worth of location label, a whole series? I know how to create new locations which generates label batches. I also know how to print single locations. It would be nice to reprint a whole series, though.

Type in BRLM once you are in RF apps and just follow the directions once you are there. Hope this helps. :senile:

Another easy way, go your signing computer. Pull up apps, then manage back room locations. Select option single label or multi locations, then select area & go for it.

You just create new locations in the PDA (even though the locations already exist) with the beginning and ending locations that you need and it will batch them together. I'm not exactly sure what you're looking to do though. Like you just need the middle of an aisle or something?

if you know how to do it on the PDA, theres an option where you can multi shelf print

Go under rf apps, then to back room apps(option 1 or brlm), then location mgt(option 5)' then create locations(option 2), decide shelf type, you have 3 choices from there using a portable printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back