Archived Bag report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sr. Human Resources Team Leader
New GSTL here. Is the bag report still a thing and if it is where can I pull it from?

Hahaha thats what im saying. On some of the training I did it said I needed to print it off every week in order to look at comsumption rates and when to reorder. But I cant find it anywhere. Sounds pretty useless to me.

This was a thing when I worked at a grocery store. Using too many bags for orders. Some bag per transaction metric.

I believe it still under store reports...

Workbench>Performance Reports>Store Reports... Should be under frontend reports.

I have never heard of anyone in my store using it, or my ETL-GE complaining about it.

If you are using it for ordering, just guessimate on it. Once we get down to so many boxes in the back is when we reorder them.

Also, try to "stockpile" them ahead of 4th quarter. We ran out of large bags Black Friday weekend and didn't get any in until the week before Christmas!

If you are using it for ordering, just guessimate on it. Once we get down to so many boxes in the back is when we reorder them.

Also, try to "stockpile" them ahead of 4th quarter. We ran out of large bags Black Friday weekend and didn't get any in until the week before Christmas!

Don't be that GSTL that doesn't order (enough) bags when they're low.

Don't be that GSTL that takes the word of someone else that we have plenty of bags and you don't need to order anymore. Double check with your own eyes. Because if the other person is wrong about what bags those are, and you run out of medium bags for about a week, you will make a lot of people unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back