Trapped Items report

TGO

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I picked up a shift this afternoon, where I will be helping another team member clear out the trapped items in the backroom. I assume these items are now clearance and need to be removed from the backroom. Am I correct in my assumption?

To remove the trapped item, am I supposed to audit the location, and then just remove the trapped items? Is there another way to remove the trapped item?

Just wanted to be prepared for later today. Thanks.........have a great holiday

I assume these items are now clearance and need to be removed from the backroom.
No, clearance and salvage come up in their own batches. Trapped items are ones that no longer have a price in the system, not even 0.00. Usually old salvage. The kind you scan in myDay and it says "only available online or in other stores" or whatever it says. You cannot Take them, the option doesn't exist. You'll have to audit the location to get them out, and then probably salvage them out. I mean, item removal them out. (Unless they're salvageable under Price Change but I don't think they are, at least not most of the time.)

edit: Just saw your shift was for yesterday... well, if anyone else wants to know what trapped items are, there you go.

Last edited:
Back