Archived Bait & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't worry, it seems awful during Q4, but the rest of the year is usually actually great. Granted, End to End also has a lot of us wanting to pull our hair out.

I'll tell you what I told a seasonal TM at my own store today: If someone snaps at you or corrects something you do, don't take it personally. They're just really stressed right now. It doesn't excuse their behavior, but don't let it bother you. And if you get frustrated with something to do with your job, just know that we all still do. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Try not to get frustrated. This place isn't worth getting stressed out about. Just do your best.

If you want to know if Target carries something, use the Target app. If you set your phone to your store, it will even tell you the aisle. Google- this will help if you seriously can't find something or guest has a question on a product. Learn the Target lingo and help other team members out.

Also....use a walkie.....if you need help & no one is responding because they're all busy...the trick to get a response is to tell them: "I've got a guest here who needs some assistance.....can someone please help me out?" I promise you that you'll get an answer. The key word is GUEST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back