Archived Be The Good House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better then the 'Spooktastic' one with the black kids.

It was probably approved by the same people who approved "Make Summer Funner."

I like it. As a kid I remember that word got around pretty quickly as to which house was the "good house" to go to for candy. I try to be the good house in my neighborhood!

The problem with this slogan is that everybody thinks of a good house right off the bat and then immediately thinks of the bad house with the scary/strange guy living by himself that nobody ever visits.

In advertising, you need to direct people to have a particular type of event for them to form positive memories in your store. I don't think this is going to do that.

That's right, I forgot that you're better informed than the couple floor's worth of people with masters/doctorates degrees in retail advertising and years of experience that are working at HQ.

That's right, I forgot that you're better informed than the couple floor's worth of people with masters/doctorates degrees in retail advertising and years of experience that are working at HQ.

Maybe or just playing devil's advocate. Not everyone grew up with warm & fuzzy memories.

You aren't seriously defending the "Wisdom" of corporate....

You don't have to have degrees or years of experience to be knowledgeable about something.

Yeah, this is the same group of intellectual giants that gave us:

"Pay less, get more"

Or as I pointed out 'spooktastic'.
You would think people with masters/doctorates would have some sense of history.

Compared to "Make Summer Funner" its really not that bad....

Good slogan to get guests thinking "Hmm, spend a few extra bucks to impress the neighbors?"

I have been with Target long enough to have seen some very very stupid things come out of those same people. I wonder sometimes just how out of touch they are with the people they are trying to sell to.

Well Talan's gonna have to let me know when he finally lands that job at corporate making the continual improvements that no one else seems to be capable of seeing.

Well Talan's gonna have to let me know when he finally lands that job at corporate making the continual improvements that no one else seems to be capable of seeing.

I'm not betting much on that.
Not because Talan couldn't do a great job at corporate.
It's that big companies love to talk about 'thinking outside of the box' but when someone comes along who does, they do everything they can to ignore that person.
Being ignored sucks but it's better then when they can't ignore you, that's when they try to crush you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back