• Replies 2
  • Views 1K
  • Tags
    pto
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bathtubblues

I am approaching my five year anniversary which means I will very soon start accruing more vacation. Hooray! Finally! But I'm kind of confused. So obviously I'll earn whatever the specifics are of the 5 through 10 year mark (I don't remember off hand, just that it's more than I am currently accruing). But when does that begin? Do I start accruing more once I actually reach my anniversary date or how does this work?

I am approaching my five year anniversary which means I will very soon start accruing more vacation. Hooray! Finally! But I'm kind of confused. So obviously I'll earn whatever the specifics are of the 5 through 10 year mark (I don't remember off hand, just that it's more than I am currently accruing). But when does that begin? Do I start accruing more once I actually reach my anniversary date or how does this work?
You'll get 3 weeks, 3 personal days once you hit your anniversary. You don't get it all at once, the rate at which you receive your time off will increase.

Your vacation and PH accrual rates increase on the first day of the pay period that starts after your 5 year anniversary.

You'll be earning 0.03846 vacation hours per hour worked, and 0.011539 personal holiday hours per hour worked.

0005.jpg 0006.jpg 0007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back