Archived Benefits Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I can't remember the website I use to select my benefits plan. I recently got my packet and figured I'd do it online. I'm on vacation out of state atm.

Also had a question about Dependents. My little cousin is 3 and in need of day care, but atm my uncle can't afford it. Can I put my cousin under my plan to cover daycare? I think Target mentioned something before involving daycare.

Also had a question about Dependents. My little cousin is 3 and in need of day care, but atm my uncle can't afford it. Can I put my cousin under my plan to cover daycare? I think Target mentioned something before involving daycare.

No. You cannot. I think you would have to commit some pretty serious fraud to get away with this.

There may be programs offered by your city, county dept of family services, that can help you.

As of right now, TMs are having to send in verification of their dependents. You'd have to send in proof that he's living with you & you have declared him on your taxes.
As others said, check for local programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back