Archived Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Login to targetpayandbenfits.com for info on 401k, pay, & vacation from spot.
Phone numbers are:
Team member services center(tmsc)
800-394-1885
Benefits
800-828-5850
Hq crisis hotline
866-235-2782
Store crisis hotline - weather closures, etc
800-888-0333 - enter your store or dc# for status

Last edited:
I'm curious as to where I can view my currently earned vacation and/or personal time. I was told to click "View Pay Statement" in eHR, but I don't see it anywhere on there. Is this something I will have to talk to the in store HR about? Does anyone know why its not showing up for me but for other team members it does? Just curious... :confused: Any info/help is greatly appreciated!

It depends on how long you worked for spot & average hours you work a week.

Uh a little over 6 months now and about 30-35 hrs per week. My ETL-AP said I should have some by now...

If I'm not mistaken, you become eligible for benefits once you have worked 1000 hours at Target within a 12 month period. But I may be mistaken - it's been awhile since I was there.

I think it's 6 months & 1000 hours. I was too busy to look on workbench.

i have a question regarding healthcare..i got health insurance during the time for sign up ..but i did not add dental insurance..now i am in need of it..i have a toothache that i cannot stand i have not been able to sleep for 2 days already i was wondering how i can add dental insurance as fast as possible or if its too late to add it....if so what other options does anyone recommend for me

You'll have to wait until the next enrollment to add dental.
Sorry. :(

redeye58 is correct. You will need to pay out of your pocket to have your teeth fixed and it should cost you no more than 300 dollars for basic filling or cheaper for pull.

Also, ck with your county or city human services. They may offer free or small payments for dental & doctor services.

thanks i just found a great dental insurance. and for now on i learn from my mistakes next time enrollment comes i will add it to my benefits

We added dental during our last enrollment. At the very least, it paid for check-up & x-rays for the kids (& a few fillings).

thanks i just found a great dental insurance. and for now on i learn from my mistakes next time enrollment comes i will add it to my benefits

Have you been to the dentist yet? If you get insurance on your own like that they might not pay out benefits for X months or something, to prevent people from signing up and immediately using the benefits up.

I think it's 6 months & 1000 hours.

The 1000 hours actually marks when you are eligible for the 401k.

I feel like you start accruing vacation and sick time when you hit 90 days after your non-seasonal hire date (i.e., 90 days after you became a "regular" tm). I THINK.

Anyway, you can view your accrued time in two places:
1. log into eHR and "view pay statement." Scroll all the way to the bottom, and it will show your time.

or

2. Log into Max Self Service and click on "Use my Vac or PH" (or something to that effect). It will show you your time there, as well.

If you can't find it in those places, you aren't accruing it yet.

The 1000 hours actually marks when you are eligible for the 401k.

I feel like you start accruing vacation and sick time when you hit 90 days after your non-seasonal hire date (i.e., 90 days after you became a "regular" tm). I THINK.

I'll have to disagree with you on the 90 days deal. My roommate has been working with Target for almost 3 years now and hasn't accrued any vacation time. He started out only working 10-15 hours a week as Dayside BR but switched early this year to TPS and still has no vacation time. I believe my HR has told us that you can't accrue vacation time until you've reached a 32hr average, but i don't pay much attention to her anyway so i could have zoned out and heard two different things.

Ck on ehr & see how many hours they have average to date. Max was down at my store for 2 days last week. The vacation info was unavailable during that time.

We have. He's at about 29 hrs avg right now, but thats because of 2 years at 10-15 hrs a week. Hes at 38-40hrs now with the TPS spot, but still no vacation time.

I'll have to disagree with you on the 90 days deal. My roommate has been working with Target for almost 3 years now and hasn't accrued any vacation time. He started out only working 10-15 hours a week as Dayside BR but switched early this year to TPS and still has no vacation time. I believe my HR has told us that you can't accrue vacation time until you've reached a 32hr average, but i don't pay much attention to her anyway so i could have zoned out and heard two different things.

I'll have to disagree with you. Your friend needs to call TMSC. Something is wrong with the way he is coded. Vacation and sick time should start accumulating when you average 23 hours. Personal Holiday time accumulates when you hit 32. PH accumulates VERY slowly for hourly team members.

I may very well be wrong about the 90 day rule. Maybe I'm thinking about 90 after being hired as Team Leader.

So I'm a part time cashier. Once I hit 1000 hours worked, I'll be able to get 401k?

Since being hired late last year, I'm at around 600-700 hours.

Sick leave is no go with tm's. Only tl's & higher.
Ice, you be should be able to 401k.

We had a tm that had moved here from NY and had sick leave saved up. We don't have it in our state but they did there. He was told that while he wouldn't accrue anymore he could use what he already had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back