Archived Best Team Survey Focus Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my store has been designated one of these. A corporate HR person came to visit recently. What does this all mean? Our ETLs and TLs are having "chat sessions" with us individually and/or in small groups, but what's next? Anybody have any experience with this? Just curious about what's going to go on.

It means that your BTS scores were low. Also, you have said that OT is common at your store because there aren't enough tms. Turnover is expensive for the company. For the coming year, you can expect more visits and chat sessions. All of this is designed to make things better at the store. Your leaders will be under the gun a bit, some more than others. Your STL will certainly be feeling it. If you have something to say, this will be the time to do it. Try to be constructive. They are going to hear a lot of "everything sucks" and will be more likely to listen to specific suggestions.

We just had ours and from it we talked about the lack of TMs as a whole and how for a TL they are basically just TMs that cant do things for their departments since there is no team. Basically they just want to know what is working and what is not and what they need to change. One example would be payroll and how some departments loose it to give it to other departments instead, etc...

I would say the all-around biggest issue at my store is morale in general. People are frustrated, over-worked, and just sick of the way things are going, regardless of work center. Management is promising changes to happen asap but we haven't seen much of anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back