Best team survey, Pulse version..

Any one have scoop on why our store would be doing this in October other than our previous survey was that horribly bad? Just wondering..

Wonder if it’s because of the constant system outages and they’re seeing the mood of the regular TMs?

Corporate expected certain parts of the survey to be a dumpster fire. They knew TMs would be unhappy after that round of Modernization they pushed out right before the survey.

If you’ve been having red metrics for quite a while, and it sounds like you have, it might be more aimed at that. I wonder if there were supposed to be changes made that never happened and corporate knows..

Corporate expected certain parts of the survey to be a dumpster fire. They knew TMs would be unhappy after that round of Modernization they pushed out right before the survey.

If you’ve been having red metrics for quite a while, and it sounds like you have, it might be more aimed at that. I wonder if there were supposed to be changes made that never happened and corporate knows..

A dumpster fire would be an improvement. We had our STL Fired our truck process doesn't work, most of the all the inbound TL's have just turned in notice leaving, we can't staff to save our lives. Bursting at the seams cause of the modernization changes so everything is a fight. today our OPU/Drive up desk was removed for metro racks cause that makes more sense so we have no chargers for the printer, RFID guns no place for bags which are now in boxes on the floor. Which were then shoved behind the reshop behind guest service so now you wait for them to move before you can get to the pile on the floor which is the OPU/Drive up station.

My guess is the last surveys were bad news. Hiring seasonal people who probably hope to keep their jobs and sitting them in front of the survey might produce better scores for corporate. New TMs are also more likely to believe things will work better after Q4 because they don't know after Q4, corporate will cut hours done to nothing to insure the process still doesn't have any chance to work.

Its pretty obvious corporate is happy to sacrifice safety, morale, well stocked shelves and jobs being done quickly and efficiently in order to have more people on the floor to tell guests we don't have what you want. Not fast. Not fun. Who has time or the energy to be friendly anymore? Nothing will change their mind until guests start complaining and when they can't find people willing to work there when they can find better jobs elsewhere.

Last edited:
My store forced out a lot of the longtime TMs/TLs, and now they can’t replace them because no one wants to work there. Word gets around about what a low-paid, no-hours Hellhole it is. Karma at it’s finest...😊

My store forced out a lot of the longtime TMs/TLs, and now they can’t replace them because no one wants to work there. Word gets around about what a low-paid, no-hours Hellhole it is. Karma at it’s finest...😊

"Keep hiring until we get a good team!"

Which really means, keep hiring until SOMEONE decent stays because all the good people left pretty much.

Back