Archived Best Team Survey - results?

Has your store shared anything about the BTS results with your TMs?

• Yes

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 104 92.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
🙄 one my new team members put dissatisfied on everything. I thought they were not eligible since they didn't work the whole year. Most of the shit they could have talked to me about.

No, actual results were shared. Closed door meetings in upper management followed by scheduling open meetings for TMs to talk to them about problems, followed by "hey, we're expecting visitors at any moment in the next few days," kind of told us TMs all we needed to know about the results. Not, that we didn't already know having talked about how people were responding at the time.

😲 I thought it was anonymous??? 🤔. How do you know which tm ? 😳
It's easy to pick out who certain people are, especially when it asks how long you've been there and you are the only person in your team that's been there over 10 years. I can't remember if it asked that question this year but I know it did last year and some years before. They always know when it's me. I don't care enough to lie.

It's easy to pick out who certain people are, especially when it asks how long you've been there and you are the only person in your team that's been there over 10 years. I can't remember if it asked that question this year but I know it did last year and some years before. They always know when it's me. I don't care enough to lie.
Hahaha, I lie , just in case.
Strictly lookin out to save my own ass from retaliation. (Which was real with our last HR)
Better to smile and nod than seem disagreeable.

Results are coming back? So that is why my STL left last week.. That piece of shit..

And people jeeze you can't figure out how to hide who you are? You always put a different term down for how long you worked. You make it longer or a bit shorter but usually longer. Pick a different gender, pick a different race if you answer that question.

And yeah sometimes seasonaldude as much as we wanted to talk to our leadership we had talked until we were blue in the face and were ignored so we set that survey on fire then poured gas on it to make it burn nice and hot.

Results are coming back? So that is why my STL left last week.. That piece of shit..

And people jeeze you can't figure out how to hide who you are? You always put a different term down for how long you worked. You make it longer or a bit shorter but usually longer. Pick a different gender, pick a different race if you answer that question.

And yeah sometimes seasonaldude as much as we wanted to talk to our leadership we had talked until we were blue in the face and were ignored so we set that survey on fire then poured gas on it to make it burn nice and hot.
I didn't answer any of those questions, but now I'm realizing that by process of elimination if everyone else answered they could figure out which one was me. Shit.

I lied. I lied like a criminal defense attorney in a death penalty case with a guilty client. Everything was sunshine, rainbows, and pots 'o gold on my survey. I'm the only one in my work center more than 20+ hours a week. I'd like to keep my hours. The rest of the store didn't lie. Tis ugly.

Bosch, the TMs in my section did the same. We have had a revolving door of Team Leaders and some of us have been there for all four within the past year... we understand it takes time to transition but we have had just about enough to the point where some of us have sought out a second job Incase the job finally breaks us so we have somewhere to go.

I lied. I lied like a criminal defense attorney in a death penalty case with a guilty client. Everything was sunshine, rainbows, and pots 'o gold on my survey. I'm the only one in my work center more than 20+ hours a week. I'd like to keep my hours. The rest of the store didn't lie. Tis ugly.
Hahaha, I like the ‘sunshine/rainbows’ !! That’s me. When the truth is ugly, i’m Miss America.
I’ll sit back holding the marshmallows while the rest of the team ‘tells the truth’.

I'm so apathetic these last few years that I put I don't know pretty much for everything or whatever the equivalent is.

I always lied about how long I was there, and other factors that could pinpoint it was me.

Apparently the TLs at my store have been told they have to have 1 on 1 chats with HR about the survey, and the ETLs are all bitching to their TLs that they shouldn't feel "entitled" to make "so much" money, and should shut up and be happy they have a job.
So, that's how well that went...

I don't believe that the survey hit when it did, after modernization and paygrade changes, and SOMEONE didn't expect every single TL in the company to complain about not getting a raise after being bumped to basically SrTL responsibilities, expected to roll out modernization to their teams on their own with little to no information, and being forced to work often devastating middle of the day shifts. :rolleyes:

Apparently the TLs at my store have been told they have to have 1 on 1 chats with HR about the survey, and the ETLs are all bitching to their TLs that they shouldn't feel "entitled" to make "so much" money, and should shut up and be happy they have a job.
I mean, it's the same thing they've been telling TMs for years.

"You think you deserve to make more than the TMs you're training?? YOu cAn aLL EaSiLy bE rEpLaCeD."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back