Archived Best Team Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you take the survey they say its anonymous, you don't have to give your name and no one will know who you are. But then they ask questions like "whats your store number" , "what department do you work in", how many years have you worked at Target"' etc etc. By the time you answer all these personal questions they could figure out EXACTLY who you are!

Except those specifics don't get reported at an individual level. The store only gets a total executive or total hourly report. They have a vendor that runs the survey process who maintains the confidentiality.

so, has anyone started having their feedback meetings yet?

My biggest concern this time of year is the stinking humidity in the building. So I expect a bunch of promises for checking into "the problem."

Our meetings are scheduled for 2 weeks from now.

I heard results are "coming soon".

We got the results at my store but they have not been shared with anyone yet. I bet we are a focus store again.

I'm kinda curious as to our results. We got a new STL 4th quarter last year, and she was a much-needed improvement over her predecessor. I wonder how much the BTS results will reflect that.

I really don't care about the Best Team Survey. It's roundabout way of making us think they want our opinions, but it's a waste. Since they tell us not to be middle of the road and give "neutral" responses, it immediately becomes crap. Personally, I was encouraging people to fill out the entire left side, negative answers. Most of the people who were forced and/or hounded to take it really didn't know and/or care to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back