Archived Best team survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
usually the end of July beginning of August, at least that's when they hold the meeting

Does it really matter? Every year the #1 complaint (Pay & Benefits) gets purposely ignored.. and they pull crap out their butts.. like.. "We need to do a better job communicating to the team. We need to have more accountability. We need to focus on safety.." blah blah blah. The winner and #1 complaint is never..ever.. acknowledged. BTS is just a way to make you feel happy, like you're doing something or that your opinion really matters. They figure, if it's sooo bad being at spot, then quit/leave. Otherwise, shut up and take whats coming your way. I know, the truth is awful.

if you're like my store, you will never hear a word about it because it was so bad...

communication and accountability those two are always the in the to spots. and to this day nothing has been done to address the underlying problems and never ever will.

-EDIT-
auto correct is a wonderful thing but not this time. acceptability≠accountability

Last edited:
We got our results the next week. Communication is always on ours too.

I tried communicating over the walkie telling the flow team what they did wrong. Of course flow doesn't have walkies, but I was hoping they were near the TL. TL took offense to that and tried to argue with me, but I was right.

The bts can address certain problems such as poor morale as the result of poor leadership. I have seen Team leaders make drastic changes in behavior after being outed at the bts chats.

However like seniorap said, pay and benefits will just go ignored, and they'll spout out some bs how "what's good for target is good for you", blah blah. My store had pay and benefits as the top issue every year, and nothing ever got done about it.

Or you can just hire a whole bunch of new people right before the BTS, fire a few of the most vocal naysayers, threaten some of the ones in the middle and no matter how bad a job you were doing, your numbers are going to come out OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back