Archived Black Friday Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a hardlines team member and I was checking the Black Friday schedule the other day and I'm scheduled to work Friday from 4am to 12:30pm, but underneath hardlines it said "ex". What does that mean? I asked other team members and even the hardlines etl and no one knew.

I'm a hardlines team member and I was checking the Black Friday schedule the other day and I'm scheduled to work Friday from 4am to 12:30pm, but underneath hardlines it said "ex". What does that mean? I asked other team members and even the hardlines etl and no one knew.
When in doubt, ask HR.

I think people have had several questions about specific Black Friday job codes and I noticed there's nothing on this website as what they are. I only know LSA is line service ambassador.

I think people have had several questions about specific Black Friday job codes and I noticed there's nothing on this website as what they are. I only know LSA is line service ambassador.

Thats because those codes are not "official" they are "shift tags" typed in by your stores HR or ETLs. We dont say LSA we tag them as "CML" for crowd management leader". So the definition varies from store to store.

I could shift tag myself "HR Zone" if I wanted to

Thats because those codes are not "official" they are "shift tags" typed in by your stores HR or ETLs. We dont say LSA we tag them as "CML" for crowd management leader". So the definition varies from store to store.

I could shift tag myself "HR Zone" if I wanted to
Although if someone is scheduled as cashier/guest service or Flex Fulfillment and has an SPU or OPU shift tag, it's safe to say they will be handling store pickup orders.

There are several of us with brk tags so I'm assuming it's covering breaks...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back