Archived Black friday price match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I buy something tomorrow and it goes on sale on black Friday, can I get target to refund me the difference in price if I bring in the receipt on bf?

If I buy something tomorrow and it goes on sale on black Friday, can I get target to refund me the difference in price if I bring in the receipt on bf?
unfortunately not for the bf ad just because its doorbuster specials ,so you have to be their in the morning to get that deal...if it was any other ad threw out the year then yes...you dont even have to bring in the item just your receipt...also i do believe the 4 day ad you can...
check on headline news on workbench home page they reposted the rules..they are the same as last year..and btw no price matching on doorbuster either

might want to check with your store. We are price adjusting items in the two day ad as long as they aren't door busters which is best practice.

2 day ad items will be price matched...which is why you are seeing some of those items flying out of the stores.

I believe the items can not be Doorbuster, special event price, or 'Only priced for.' It has to say sale, PC, or TPC.

I'm fairly sure Price cuts, TPC and Clearance are not to be matched because they are heavily based on local store sales and trends.

Last edited:
This isn't price 'match' but rather price 'adjustment'.

Some stores can be a bit particular on it and not do it, whereas some will. More power to the store if you are a Team Member too, plus it won't look too good for you anyhow..

Yet, people still do it.

I think their point was that we knew what was in upcoming ads, so therefore we should wait for that ad before buying it. Guests don't have that advantage.

For BF even though everyone is in early you are not allowed to purchase anything until you are off the clock.

Well, I'm not sure about the rules if you are a worker at Target. As a customer however, I called guest services yesterday, and asked about the LG phone and price adjustment. She confirmed that it was a doorbuster, but after giving her the DPCI, she said that it would be price adjusted to the 2-day ad. Having the store follow that policy seems to be the hard part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back