Archived Black Friday price matching

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had a quick question on price matching.
Walmart is selling COD advanced warfare for 39.99
Target is gonna have it for regular price but you get a 15$ gift card.
If I ask for a price match will they match it and give me a gift card too or just match it?
Also can I use my redcard and team member discount on the game or no?

Damn target . Oh well, with my discounts I can still probably get it a little cheaper than walmart.
If not, the same price

there should be something listed at guest service in your store they dont price match this whole weekend

Target is not offering price matches for anything advertised Nov 27-Dec 1 (taking us through Cyber Monday). Holiday Price Matching will resume next Tuesday.

To answer your other questions...

If Wal-Mart is offering the game and we are offering the same game w/ a free GC, you basically have the option of (1) paying Target's price and getting the gift card, OR (2) price matching to Wal-Mart's price with no gift card. You can't do both.

You also cannot use your TM Discount, Target coupons, or Cartwheel when price matching to a competitor. So, in most cases, Target's deal is going to be better in the long run (at least for TMs).

Yeah I'm just gonna buy it at target. Thanks for the answers.

What if it's price matching Amazon and no where on the page does it say Black Friday special? My family member asked me and I told them no, but then wasn't sure.

But I want to price match. I know your sign says you don't price match, couldn't you price match for me? I don't understand why you are refusing my request. I just want to price match with BestBuy,WalMart,Amazon,TigerDirect..."

I only heard this 100 times yesterday and today. So, yeah. I'm gonna price match JUST for you, because you are a SPESHUL SNOFLAKE.

Yeah I got to handle a few of those Thursday"I'm special" so you will do it for me.

They found out they were not special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back