Archived Black Friday Shopping: Does anybody know anything about online deals unrelated to Black Friday ad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So of course I'm going to shop like crazy, but there's one home theater system I really want:

http://www.target.com/p/bose-cinemate-1sr-digital-home-theater-system-black-329198-1100/-/A-13922463

I've asked my co-workers about it, especially the two ladies that work in the Electronics, but none of them really know about. What I asked them was if by any chance this Home Teather was going to be on discount for Black Friday or Thanksgiving, and she said that not in the stores, but probably online only since this system is only available online, and that it might be on sale either Thursday, Friday or Monday (because Cyber Monday). She said that a lot of things get deals for online only. Does anybody know anything about that?

Well first of all, Bose sucks. For that much you can do much better. Second, Bose stuff rarely goes on sale. It's usually excluded from sales.

It will be the Phillips one in the 2 day ad. Bose very rarely goes on sale at spot. But, check on the Internet & search for deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back