Archived Boys' Denim wall 2/24 set problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I went to set the boys' denim wall that was due 2/24 (we're behind, I know. Long story short we're down a plano/pricing TL, and a softlines TL and there's been a huge debate between the two workcenters as to who was forecasted the hours to set the denim walls). When I went to tie the new pog over the old one, instead of letting me break the existing tie I got some message that said "Can't tie new pog because a revision with a more current set date is already set"? When I scanned the product in NOP, it didn't show the R next to the pog # that would be there if a revision was done, and it showed us the set date of the existing pog that needed to be untied was from back in October 2012. Then we noticed that the Pog # on the label strips they sent us was the same # on the strips that were already in the shelves, which was apparently from the last revision done in July of 2012. Did anyone else encounter this problem or have any idea what could be going on? We MySupported it, and I hope we get a decent response back from them.

Go to Online planogram click reports at the top and look for the sales floor tie report. You should then be able to pull up the aisle number that your boys denim wall is located. Take a look at this report and make sure nothing else is tied in there. Someone may have tied something incorrectly or tied in a more recent revision without even setting it. If its the later one, go ahead and set the 2/24 revision without tying it and then print off the newer one and set that also.

If is just another pog tied to that location incorrectly, fixing that should solve the problem.

Go to Online planogram click reports at the top and look for the sales floor tie report. You should then be able to pull up the aisle number that your boys denim wall is located. Take a look at this report and make sure nothing else is tied in there. Someone may have tied something incorrectly or tied in a more recent revision without even setting it. If its the later one, go ahead and set the 2/24 revision without tying it and then print off the newer one and set that also.

If is just another pog tied to that location incorrectly, fixing that should solve the problem.

Thanks, I'll try doing that Monday morning! Hopefully we'll have heard back from MySupport by then too. I should also note that we tried untying everything that had to do with the denim wall and then tying the new pog, and we still got the same message. We even got that message when we gave up and tried to retie what was already there. Hopefully that will give us some answers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back