Archived Branch back at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else still using Branch here? We went to Kronos, everyone hated it so we went back to the paper swap board, and some TM's still use Branch. Saw they got a partnership with Kronos:

Anyone know if this means Branch will be back at Target? Deeply miss using Branch across the whole store.

giphy.gif

don’t read into this, but i tweeted at kronos calling them out for being a truly shitty app, and suggested Branch buys them out. a developer for branch liked and retweeted it
I just went through all their tweets and replied to them ☠️💀☠️ Everyone let's get this roast a'cookin!

I loved branch much better than kronos. In our store, they only had branch for less than one year. I can't figure out why branch was dropped....

I loved branch much better than kronos. In our store, they only had branch for less than one year. I can't figure out why branch was dropped....

Because, for whatever reason, Branch wasn't integrated with the scheduling system. HR people had to manually upload a spreadsheet of the schedules, any time there were changes (which they didn't want to do, obviously) so the schedule would get out of whack and people (despite being told over and over and over again not to trust their schedule in Branch) would fail to show up for their assigned shifts and stuff like that and it got to be too much of a headache.

It was awesome for shift swaps, but because people are dumb, we can't have nice things.

Yeah, I think Branch was a pilot or something--my store had it, but not all did. I heard of Kronos here long before my store told us about it.

But the real question is this downtime to fix Kronos, or is it just some routine maintenance that probably doesn't make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back