Break Room Twitter

Can someone make a break room Twitter account. Elon just took over the company. We need to make a new platform for the people who still work at target. There’s a lot of miss information spread on the site because these guys aren’t even employees at Target anymore

Can someone make a break room Twitter account. Elon just took over the company. We need to make a new platform for the people who still work at target. There’s a lot of miss information spread on the site because these guys aren’t even employees at Target anymore
I disagree with you about the break room. Twitter was no fun for me.

You could try the Reddit? A lot of guests use it too though.

If you didnt already know Target has its own internal social media, Yammer. Most of the current workers trying to network use that.

I am certain that there are plenty of places that will appreciate your unbridled enthusiasm and incognizance.

You could try the Reddit? A lot of guests use it too though.

If you didnt already know Target has its own internal social media, Yammer. Most of the current workers trying to network use that.
No didn’t know that. This time I’m typing instead of telling Siri what to type. Until I get an invite I won’t bother with, Yammer. Appreciate it

That’s the sauciest drone bot I’ve seen in a while. Tho a nice shill.
Ayeeeeee I like you fam. I like extra sauce everytime. Elon is the shit. He makes my state great, Texas 🫶 I’ve followed Elon before Tesla. Aspie thing

Last edited:
Back