Archived Breaking up the team and assigning tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, who owns this in your store? The LOD? The team lead there at the time? Also, what does your breakout tend to look like? I know all stores run things different but I'm just curious as to how other places do things.

I'm the first sf TL to come in every morning, I have to make the grid and break list because the etls are too lazy to print and pencilwhip who goes where in the morning.. It's usually the early lods job though, Tls/ etls email the early lod if they need anything taken care of that morning

Last edited:
Best tms a/b and e/f, bad one or mid tl c/d.. I don't do softlines, I did it once and they bitched at me for not knowing who went where in sl, so I solved that problem by letting the lazy ass who is supposed to do it handle it

I'm the first sf TM to come in every morning, I have to make the grid and break list because the etls are too lazy to print and pencilwhip who goes where in the morning.. It's usually the early lods job though, Tls/ etls email the early lod if they need anything taken care of that morning
Sounds about right. I usually just take the initiative and do it since I know the opening LOD is coming to me anyways. How do you guys go about cafs/reshop?

Market has to work cafs daily, sf only hits the line if there is clearance pulls or during busy seasons like back to school. Stray (what we call reshop) is worked out as soon as you get in and then again once guest service calls your dept out

Market has to work cafs daily, sf only hits the line if there is clearance pulls or during busy seasons like back to school. Stray (what we call reshop) is worked out as soon as you get in and then again once guest service calls your dept out
Wait so your market team owns all hardlines cafs? Even their coolers?

Just the coolers/freezers, we're also responsible for them not having out of dates and being backstocked correctly (from a steritech perspective).. We don't backstock the for trucks (which we have to help lead) but we are responsible for say... Chicken backstocked above beef.. We have to correct it and get on whoever's ass who backstocked

Plus we have 4x4 and power hour :lP, gotta love when they add more shit to an already packed full day.. I told them, they can have salesfloor from market or food safety.. They're going with salesfloor, apparently

Just the coolers/freezers, we're also responsible for them not having out of dates and being backstocked correctly (from a steritech perspective).. We don't backstock the for trucks (which we have to help lead) but we are responsible for say... Chicken backstocked above beef.. We have to correct it and get on whoever's ass who backstocked
Oooh ok I got a bit confused so I'm assuming your br team pushes cafs from the line? That'd be a dream at my store we'd perhaps be able to get a decent One in. Our sales floor team has to own the cafs plus zone while owning reshop. Sounds similar to our market team.ALWAYS leading, helping push the truck and challenging out the countless vehicles of Backstock or push that don't get done a few days later. So much fun.

Oooh ok I got a bit confused so I'm assuming your br team pushes cafs from the line? That'd be a dream at my store we'd perhaps be able to get a decent One in. Our sales floor team has to own the cafs plus zone while owning reshop. Sounds similar to our market team.ALWAYS leading, helping push the truck and challenging out the countless vehicles of Backstock or push that don't get done a few days later. So much fun.
Don't get me started on challenge tubs/carts.. You can't push an endcap you pulled down to its stockroom, even if it is worked to the home prior to going back there, without seeing it appear in your department with a clip on it, yet they (used) to call us back there to help them with theirs

Last edited:
Don't get me started on challenge tubs/carts.. You can't push an endcap you pulled down, even if it is worked to the home, without seeing it appear in your department with a clip on it, yet they (used) to call us back there to help them with theirs
Aaaah Spot. Never fails to provide with too many unnecessary things to do.

Don't get me started on challenge tubs/carts.. You can't push an endcap you pulled down, even if it is worked to the home, without seeing it appear in your department with a clip on it, yet they (used) to call us back there to help them with theirs
Lol, that's the thing.. They're all perfectly necessary tasks, for the team who is supposed to take care of them:lP (typical backroom vs floor banter)

Lol, that's the thing.. They're all perfectly necessary tasks, for the team who is supposed to take care of them:lP (typical backroom vs floor banter)
I think we're going to get a long just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back