Archived BTS 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with the 'other terms' in the gender drop down. I selected this first, just to see if a text box appeared.

We have some tms at my store who consider themselves gender ambigious. So male, female and transgender are not labels they would subscribe to.

I took it today and the HLTL and my own TL were on the other side behind the clerical desk. Not sure if they were watching, but I don't give a fuck any more (about being nice). I didn't try to hide my answers, and one page was all "Strongly Disagree" at one point.

That's unethical and maybe a hotline situation
It's what I'm considering combined with all the other issues at my store, but our HR BP is coming in again this week to talk to us TLs due to issues with STL and some of the ETLs so not sure if I should go ahead and call, or wait for HR BP.

I would email HRBP. Tell her how uncomfortable you are, and that you aren't sure discussing it in front of peers is appropriate. Did STL say he needed to be there while you fill it out? They are supposed to clarify who each leader is etc, BEFORE people take it, but then they leave.

I would email HRBP. Tell her how uncomfortable you are, and that you aren't sure discussing it in front of peers is appropriate. Did STL say he needed to be there while you fill it out? They are supposed to clarify who each leader is etc, BEFORE people take it, but then they leave.
He didn't directly say that he needed to be there while I filled it out. I said I would hit OT so would have to do it another day and he told me to come to his office as soon as I come in Monday to take it. His office has a small table in the corner that he never uses that he is suddenly sitting at that's less than 10ft away and almost directly behind the computers.

I had several TMs turn their screen away and get told not to (told this when I came in shopping on my day off yesterday, so I'll get all the specifics in the morning). Obviously I can't really prove that he is doing this, but I have uncomfortable TMs that are being told the survey doesn't fix any problems and so not to answer while considering issues that can be fixed in store. I know the leadership team doesn't want negative responses, but I'd so much rather fix issues the team might be nervous to bring up directly. I know another TL told HR BP she lied on the survey because she felt watched and HRBP wasn't happy with the STL, but I odn't think she has said anything to him. I am honestly at a point where if he wants to watch me put negative answers I have nothing to lose anyways. Last year when we had the TL meeting about the survey we were asked very direct questions about answers that made some TLs feel singled out so my peers are jumpy about being honest. I think I'll email HR BP tomorrow like you said as I feel with my team feeling they need to be dishonest so they don't get reprimanded. It might be normal but I did overhear HR + STL making a list of what TMs they thought would give negative responses so they could talk to them beforehand.

A store in my district had a "chat session" with he HRBP and DTL about 3 weeks ago. They were digging for what was to come on the survey. Trying to undo a years worth of incompetence with a 20 minute chat. Their team is being hand held to take the survey. The HR is standing in the room while they take it, telling them that even though the middle answer (neither agree or disagree) is not really a valid answer! Of course it is, it just counts as a negative response. This survey is so manipulated the results mean absolutely nothing. It is just a rubber stamped document that has been delivered. Wonder what it costs the company each year?

A store in my district had a "chat session" with he HRBP and DTL about 3 weeks ago. They were digging for what was to come on the survey. Trying to undo a years worth of incompetence with a 20 minute chat. Their team is being hand held to take the survey. The HR is standing in the room while they take it, telling them that even though the middle answer (neither agree or disagree) is not really a valid answer! Of course it is, it just counts as a negative response. This survey is so manipulated the results mean absolutely nothing. It is just a rubber stamped document that has been delivered. Wonder what it costs the company each year?

your DTL actually talked to us peons?? and a BP type person did not burst into flames upon seeing such magic taking place???? I can not believe such things would ever take place

Yep those surveys that I get told how to fill out - just get every answer as a negative. Not strong disagree but every one is on that side of the page.

We have a daily sheet with assigned names and computers and i know the stl is following up making sure tms are taking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back