Archived BTS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

NKG

Nkg
Guess who is back? That's right starting next week expect to get pulled by HR to get your BTS completed.

Think about 2017 from January to December.

What kinda appreciation do you receive?
How your training go?
Is your TL involved?
Black Friday food? Yeay or Nay

My store put up a store outline showing all of the teams, who the TL is, and who the ETL is. Every time we punch in we get that little reminder.

why was I think of Back To School or that K-Pop(?) group.

But oh my oh my there is not anything stronger than Strongly Disagree is there? I just may have to pencil something in then. or I could just mess them up and take it a hundred times with every answer straight down the middle.

My store hasnt bothered to butter us up since our stl bailed after a shooting outside. We all know they aint coming back and the etls are running wild with no chief reigning them in. Im not the only one waiting to light this thing up redder than our shirts. They have allowed way to much at my store to spiral out of control and its the only way anyone will get crap back in order. Worked before so here we go again.

Also not feeding us a damned thing during black friday was a dick move all of our old timers are still hot about that one. Pretty sure thats why we havent gotten reviews either they know we are gonna rip them a new one

Being hired in August, can somebody give a short description of BTS? Like if a bunch of people say "bad things" about the store does that hurt the store or some of the Leaders or something? Or does it mean nothing at all?

I wouldn't be surprised if the results were so bad this year that it will be the last year BTS is done. Other than the newbies, there aren't any happy campers at my store.

iIBLC16.png

Being hired in August, can somebody give a short description of BTS? Like if a bunch of people say "bad things" about the store does that hurt the store or some of the Leaders or something? Or does it mean nothing at all?
Wondering about this also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back