Archived BTS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The survey is pretty fucking useless as a survey because it only gives you a predefined set of multiple choice answers and there's no custom text field to add your own concerns or clarifications. There's no way to submit a response that's precise enough and applicable to the store's culture and conditions, like for example "my ETL-LOG is a great leader who recognizes my effort, but the payroll hours suck fat cocks and the store has never not been below 110 degrees"

then again it's not like corporate would read it or care anyway so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is it really like complaints? If they make me do one I will give them all of my honest opinions. First thing most important at my store is lack of good ppl working they hired useless lazy what the hell our leadership doing we all train train try to wait for improvements never happens and the good ppl all fken leave for better opportunities.

has any good come from this survey? What's even the point? This is the first year I have serious complaints, but I don't see the previous BTS changing anything.
The good it did at my store was get the DTL to come in far more often and really light a fire under Leadership’s asses

Really surprised that my store hasn’t mentioned this... then again we are about to start a MAJOR remodel so they probably are running around with their heads chopped off dealing with that.

I don’t care if it is anonymous anymore. I’m pretty damn sure they know it’s me just by the responses I give in the comment sections.

My store hasn't been bribing us yet. Either nobody cares this year or it doesnt matter since we changed STLs.

Being hired in August, can somebody give a short description of BTS? Like if a bunch of people say "bad things" about the store does that hurt the store or some of the Leaders or something? Or does it mean nothing at all?

Best Team Survey. It's a series of questions you answer ranging from "Strongly Disagree" to "Strongly Agree". The BTS is: 1.) Anonymous. 2.) Controlled by an outside company. 3.) Intended to determine how "engaged" the Team is w/ their Store, w/ their Leadership, and w/ Target as a Company.

The Stores are supposed to have nearly 100% participation in the Survey during the 2-week window. They need ALL TMs to answer to gauge areas of improvement. (you'd be surprised at how many TMs aren't "unhappy")

MOST large retail companies have the same/similar survey. Essentially, you'll be answering the same 5-6 questions throughout the Survey.... they're just posed differently. The Outside Company "groups" the individual answers into "other" categories: Communication, Retention, Development, Opportunities, etc.

The Outside Company administers their "Results" of the categories to the "TOP"..... and it trickles down to the Store Leadership level. We never see the "actual" surveys. If comments are made; those comments may be taken completely out of context to support one of the categories.

Your Leadership Team then has to develop an action plan to improve the categories w/ low scores. These action plans should be posted somewhere near your time-clock or breakroom. Usually titled, " You asked? We listened!". The District Team and Regional Team are also privy to this action plan.

So...... the moral of this (long) post is: While we answer the Survey questions with our most personal frustrations, "Bob, the College Intern is a moron, who doesn't know shit" or " I've been here for 10 years and make the same $ as Newbie Sue"; none, NONE, of those personal answers will matter. The Outside Company will group those answers into Development or Opportunities. They take the "pain" right out of your "bite".

My store hasn't been bribing us yet. Either nobody cares this year or it doesnt matter since we changed STLs.

Yep I have been through this a few times, the problems continue and nothing changes cause they blame everything on the previous management. What my store is about to go through again. Still going hammer leadership since there is enough of them still there that are the cause of the problems that are still going on.

My store is most afraid of the "Would you go to work for another company for the same pay" and "Do you feel safe reporting unethical behavior without fear of retaliation" questions.

Their mistake was telling us as much...

We haven’t even done BTS yet this year and we already had a chat session with the HRBP

I’ve been buttering up my team for this for weeks already. They’re happy, we pushed out the leadership that was causing problems, and hours just happened to go up on the new schedule lol. Happy team means good BTS means happy DTL means less bullshit visits which makes life easier for all.

i was wondering do we have to take best team survey ? If I
can’t be honest and feel they would know what I said I don’t want 2?

Some of the problems that we are having within our stores are directly related to decisions that corporate has made and the store cannot change. We are all frustrated that we do not have enough hours to get our work done. We are all frustrated with the new modernization changes that are being implemented by corporate. Not sure how the survey will address these issues.

Some of the problems that we are having within our stores are directly related to decisions that corporate has made and the store cannot change. We are all frustrated that we do not have enough hours to get our work done. We are all frustrated with the new modernization changes that are being implemented by corporate. Not sure how the survey will address these issues.
It won’t.

"Mi opinión cuenta", ellos dijeron. Mi opinión es que yo necesito más dinero, porque soy un chico pobre quien pasa más tiempo publicando a TBR que trabajando, porque el horario es de mierda. Besa mi culo!

I'm taking BTS tomorrow and everyone is getting put on blast

Only wish I could rate my old GSTL without messing with my new GSTL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back