Archived BTS 2019, This Time with Feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit a few days ago prior to getting my review and completing the survey. I still have access to workday via the app. I saw someone say you can complete it through there but I can't find it. Anyone help? I figure I'll let them know what I really think if I still can.

Mine was brutal honest just as last year. I took mine on the browser of the myDevice at cafe. Too many people around the other computers.
Hah! I should have done that. 2 ETLs were hanging out while I was doing mine and I’m like 90% sure one was staring at the screen while I was selecting my answers. Major awkward when I hit disagree for most things

I don’t know why they would tell them that . The bts is about the etls and stl not tl
the ones about your direct lead... would that have been about your tls or your direct etl? i answered that one amazingly because my tls are great just to be on the safe side, but i wasn’t 100% sure if it was my etl ge or gstls.

With each year that passes, my BTS responses get more critical of the company. Those of us who have been at my store a while are gonna let the store have it on the surveys this year as we've been the ones impacted most by sudden cuts in hours with little to no warning, beyond what we were used to Spot pulling.

the ones about your direct lead... would that have been about your tls or your direct etl? i answered that one amazingly because my tls are great just to be on the safe side, but i wasn’t 100% sure if it was my etl ge or gstls.
GSTL

My comment: Can my etl find something else to do besides hover and watch my answers?
Our HR/office assistant or whatever you call it was hovering around when I was taking mine, and I noticed she was doing it to the TM who took theirs on that computer before me. She was even opening packs of paper and putting them in the printer and other places in a very slow manner to make it look like she wasn't watching me. Bitch, I can see you out of my peripherals, I know what you're doing.
I minimized my screen each time and waited for her to walk away.

TBH i took that when i made my account cause i drank a bit much kool aid and believed it would just be another roll out thing and thats why my hours were cut. after the realization crept in, the job responsibilities went up, hours shrunk, etc. i would change mine to no at this point. the idea of accountability and training i was on for BUT their model when explained to us by the last amangement team we had DOES NOT match what this has become. its like a gremlin..it went from gizmo to stripe overnight.

Burned em to the ground like last year. This time with my asshat hr and her lackey watching me. I dont give a rats ass this year they want to untie my hands so i can do the job right fine ill give you happy answers. Keep me tied down and then treating me like a rebellious 5 year old hitting shops for candy instead of working. Well thats a paddlin!

If you’re a team member, the questions are about your TL. If you’re a TL, you’re rating your ETL or STL if you’re in a Small Format. ETLs are rating the STL etc.

Did my survey today. They are lucky that they don't do them on paper, as I would take a red pen and write across the top in huge letters, "I HAVE GRIEVANCES." Like others, I used the comment box at the end to pontificate about the current state of affairs, as I see it. My surveys have been negative for a lot of years, but this one was the most negative I've ever given. I didn't strongly agree with anything, and gave out more strongly disagrees than I have likely put on all my previous surveys combined.

Took mine today thru the email link. Is there anyone who believes this is anonymous ? Fortunately I am pretty happy and was honest and it was positive. HR did stand next to me for the last 2 pages, quite awkward, but I believe they will link it to me anyway. I’m not convinced enough people are honest. I think it’s a waste of time. Did anyone suggest a new question ?

Mine didn't ask for how long you've been in your position or at the store like last years did, which made it super obvious who I was when I'm still the newest "backroom TM" at the store I'm at.

Took mine today thru the email link. Is there anyone who believes this is anonymous ? Fortunately I am pretty happy and was honest and it was positive. HR did stand next to me for the last 2 pages, quite awkward, but I believe they will link it to me anyway. I’m not convinced enough people are honest. I think it’s a waste of time. Did anyone suggest a new question ?
I flat out asked why we had to use our logins this time around as we never had to before. They said, "oh, that's just how we have to get into EHR now, it's not going to take your info for this." Still suspicious. I was kind of afraid to be honest, but I still was.

I had mine at TLs office which was not all comfortable with them moving around!! They could easily see my computer screen. Yet I gave ‘disagree’ for some questions!

Of you are too damn scared to that you will be found out then don’t take it. Be honest or keep quiet and deal with it.

Every time I went by, leadership offered to 'log me in' to take it but I had an excuse to avoid it every time until I can take it on my own.

I've had 4 different TLs in the past year, I narrowed it down to the one I had the longest. Who was also the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back