• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

Bts/btc

Any other building seemingly not getting as much school supplies in this year? Seems extremely light by us.

Hal

Its been pushed back. They're evaluating on which DCs are typically the heaviest with BTS and are starting from there as far as where they're sending freight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its been pushed back. They're evaluating on which DCs are typically the heaviest with BTS and are starting from there as far as where they're sending freight.
So they are having a supply issue? I just didn’t know if it was because spot thought there may be less demand due to kids possibly not going back or what.

I know our inbound team just started some mandatory ot due to all the incoming freight. I'm Not sure what all of that freight is yet tho.

Hal

So they are having a supply issue? I just didn’t know if it was because spot thought there may be less demand due to kids possibly not going back or what.
No its a demand issue. They only want to send freight to places they know it will sell. So generally DCs that are high volume and service areas with a high amount of schools and colleges. Especially big colleges.

We just shipped out a mega shit ton on BTC furniture today. Litteraly the whole non con plan was futons and desks.

ManMythMachine

Reach Truck Rodeo Clown
China needs to make more bicycles. Whip those sweatshop kids into shape making things to whip us into shape. Lion King Circle Of Life reference.