Bts/btc

Its been pushed back. They're evaluating on which DCs are typically the heaviest with BTS and are starting from there as far as where they're sending freight.

Its been pushed back. They're evaluating on which DCs are typically the heaviest with BTS and are starting from there as far as where they're sending freight.
So they are having a supply issue? I just didn’t know if it was because spot thought there may be less demand due to kids possibly not going back or what.

I know our inbound team just started some mandatory ot due to all the incoming freight. I'm Not sure what all of that freight is yet tho.

So they are having a supply issue? I just didn’t know if it was because spot thought there may be less demand due to kids possibly not going back or what.

No its a demand issue. They only want to send freight to places they know it will sell. So generally DCs that are high volume and service areas with a high amount of schools and colleges. Especially big colleges.

We just shipped out a mega shit ton on BTC furniture today. Litteraly the whole non con plan was futons and desks.

Back