Pricing and Presentation BTS Planning

Overnight?

• Total voters
Yeah this is the last week of overnight unfortunately for us so we are trying to get as much set as possible. Me and my plano team have been in charge of setting all of the workload for gm tech market and beauty since going overnight in march, but its going back to the tls amd dbos for there areas next week
I like that better. Share the workload - spread it out. we too were setting everything needed and I’m happy to have the other TL’s take some of it back - especially with all the toy end caps changing !

Pretty sure BTS isn't even on my SD's radar yet, lol. It's our last week of overnights as well and I am still trying to wrap up domestics by myself because I am getting no support from the DBO or TL of the area. And this year, I am so far removed from any pog planning, BTS is going to be the biggest fail in execution for us. I'm just gonna hang out in my new DBO area and watch it crumble from afar.

I have not seen any notebooks bins or dump bins come in yet. Did you guys have these this year or is something else being done? Like prefilled dump bins or prefilled notebooks shippers?

What goes in your mini?
We have sold all of sun squad so it’s full of water, pop, chips, paper towels, and vendor stuff. It will become back to college when that sets. Our public schools go back to school a month before colleges. That’s why we set bts in June.
Last year we had to move all of l&g from rear by electronics up to mini by the pharmacy. Then had to move it back to rear when halloween set. Biggest pain in the ass ever.
bts goes from 27-38. L&g is condensed down to 23-26. Btc will be e6-e14. SuperT

Last edited:
We have sold all of sun squad so it’s full of water, pop, chips, paper towels, and vendor stuff. It will become back to college when that sets. Our public schools go back to school a month before colleges. That’s why we set bts in June.
Last year we had to move all of l&g from rear by electronics up to mini by the pharmacy. Then had to move it back to rear when halloween set. Biggest pain in the ass ever.
bts goes from 27-38. L&g is condensed down to 23-26. Btc will be e6-e14. SuperT
I see . My bts is 20 Aisles so it starts from where mini is Triple A store and school starts mid august as of right now lol

I have not seen any notebooks bins or dump bins come in yet. Did you guys have these this year or is something else being done? Like prefilled dump bins or prefilled notebooks shippers?
We just finished our BTS set yesterday 100% empty and no bins. Company direction was to set ASAP and leave empty that’s why they sent the strips last week. They didn’t send any of the ODL carry forward strips though so kind of annoying but we just set with labels.

The bins are still set to arrive 2 weeks before your set it says so next week for most of us. They are going to be for the 2 front islands and the backwall like usual. I just wish they sent them early since I have 3 stationary endcaps this week that are supposed to have them as well.

How many towers is being used for the essential towers? The map looks like it calls for 4 bunched together but I could have sworn I saw something on the guide showing the 2 towers in seasonal and 2 in mini. Then I saw a video on youtube where they built a short gondola.

How many towers is being used for the essential towers? The map looks like it calls for 4 bunched together but I could have sworn I saw something on the guide showing the 2 towers in seasonal and 2 in mini. Then I saw a video on youtube where they built a short gondola.
2 towers and the t-frames

We just finished our BTS set yesterday 100% empty and no bins. Company direction was to set ASAP and leave empty that’s why they sent the strips last week. They didn’t send any of the ODL carry forward strips though so kind of annoying but we just set with labels.

The bins are still set to arrive 2 weeks before your set it says so next week for most of us. They are going to be for the 2 front islands and the backwall like usual. I just wish they sent them early since I have 3 stationary endcaps this week that are supposed to have them as well.

I got a box that said stationary and it had the end cap shippers.

As usual we will have BTS up by September when Halloween needs to be set. Then it will be rush to push out 500 boxes of notebooks that we could have sold in August

Back