Archived BTS Pulse Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

NXT

Knowledge TL
My store is doing another Best Team Survey currently. They said that all stores that just went through a major remodel are taking them. Are any other remodel stores taking this survey? I just feel something weird is going on cause I have done multiple remodels in different stores and none have ever done this before.

Might have been just an excuse to redo it. Has there been any changes in management since the last survey?

Reactions: Him
Someone else posted this same thing maybe two weeks ago. Anyone remember where that thread went

Might have been just an excuse to redo it. Has there been any changes in management since the last survey?

Yes. Multiple ETLs have left the company. None were terminated.

Mine is doing it as well, we remodeled this summer and also have had several ETLs and a crazy number of TLs quit since the last survey.

Yes. Multiple ETLs have left the company. None were terminated.
I'm guessing this is the ACTUAL reason for the retake. Massive change in management especially at the ETL level certainly brings about questions across the board. Has your store also had frequent "visits" from higher ups as well @NXT ?

we just had to retake it because, reasons. probably the same reasons the HR BP pops up unannounced a few time a month, not that she talks to us peons.
Oh she's talking alright.. Might not be to the tm's, but if she's visiting that often to your store frequently like that, that is certainly cause for concern for your management in particular. Leadership might be shittin their pants though. :p

I thought the pulse survey was for when your bts was bad to see if the store/leadership is implementing changes to rectify the problems. At least that's what they said when we had to take it a couple years ago. My store was a focus store at the time.

Oh she's talking alright.. Might not be to the tm's, but if she's visiting that often to your store frequently like that, that is certainly cause for concern for your management in particular. Leadership might be shittin their pants though. :p

Yep. And to the OP, my store is going through a remodel currently and if you bug me in a bit I can confirm or deny the retaking of the survey.. We didn't have a really crappy BTS this and as of now not many management changes.. We are about a month or so from remodel completion..

Yep. And to the OP, my store is going through a remodel currently and if you bug me in a bit I can confirm or deny the retaking of the survey.. We didn't have a really crappy BTS this and as of now not many management changes.. We are about a month or so from remodel completion..
dis you guys do chat sessions this year? We assume the survey was good because the results came in but we never heard crap after.

Reactions: Him
I'm guessing this is the ACTUAL reason for the retake. Massive change in management especially at the ETL level certainly brings about questions across the board. Has your store also had frequent "visits" from higher ups as well @NXT ?

We haven't had many visits recently. Not often.

I think focus stores always do the pulse survey too?

We were not a BTS Focus store. We did pretty well on our survey. Morale has gone down since then.

dis you guys do chat sessions this year? We assume the survey was good because the results came in but we never heard crap after.

No chat sessions have been done since our last BTS. Everything was ok on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back