Bullseye Bodega

And you thought "the great save event" was a strange name. Bullseye Bodega coming to a Target near you.......after Christmas.
I think they mention Bullseye Bodegas in RED. In there, I'm pretty sure it refers to a temporary "pop-up" store that they open for launches of new products, like Missoni and whatnot. I wonder what this means for us at the stores though?

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
I'd much rather do bulk than a thousand tiny items. Seasonal is killing me right now! I'm tired of coming home covered in glitter. Haha
Doesn't seasonal kill everybody? I hate glitter too because those ornaments, etc. always shed all over my register/scanner/belt.

Dr Laytex

Thread Derailer
Bullseye Bodega? Are we going to sell overpriced beer, illegal cigarettes and knock-off electronics? Who's going to staff it? Target India?

Glitter is annoying convo today...
Me: o my gosh new Tm look at all that glitter someone better clean it up before ke$ha shows up to write a song
New Tm: whose ke$ha?
Me: nvm can you grab a wet paper towel and wipe up the base decks in seasonal?

Love it when my jokes fall flat...

candyland

LOD of Shopping Baskets
Glitter is annoying convo today...
Me: o my gosh new Tm look at all that glitter someone better clean it up before ke$ha shows up to write a song
New Tm: whose ke$ha?
Me: nvm can you grab a wet paper towel and wipe up the base decks in seasonal?

Love it when my jokes fall flat...
Throw some glitter, make it rain?

Throw some glitter, make it rain?
There's also - got the glitter on my eyes and where thy to hardcore and there's glitter on the floor
I mean seriously I'm not super hip but I made a pop culture reference to a high schooler...lame

But yeah the glitter sucks it gets everywhere I'll help wih he zone in seasonal sometimes and go home sparkling