Archived Bullseye Bodega

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you thought "the great save event" was a strange name. Bullseye Bodega coming to a Target near you.......after Christmas.

And you thought "the great save event" was a strange name. Bullseye Bodega coming to a Target near you.......after Christmas.

I think they mention Bullseye Bodegas in RED. In there, I'm pretty sure it refers to a temporary "pop-up" store that they open for launches of new products, like Missoni and whatnot. I wonder what this means for us at the stores though?

My understanding is that it is the name of "the great save event" this year. What do I know though? I'm a peon.

I miss Global Bazaar. It was much more fun than all this stuff. What do you mean by not so much focus on the bulk stuff? What is replacing it?

I'd much rather do bulk than a thousand tiny items. Seasonal is killing me right now! I'm tired of coming home covered in glitter. Haha

Doesn't seasonal kill everybody? I hate glitter too because those ornaments, etc. always shed all over my register/scanner/belt.

Bullseye Bodega? Are we going to sell overpriced beer, illegal cigarettes and knock-off electronics? Who's going to staff it? Target India?

Glitter is annoying convo today...
Me: o my gosh new Tm look at all that glitter someone better clean it up before ke$ha shows up to write a song
New Tm: whose ke$ha?
Me: nvm can you grab a wet paper towel and wipe up the base decks in seasonal?

Love it when my jokes fall flat...

Glitter is annoying convo today...
Me: o my gosh new Tm look at all that glitter someone better clean it up before ke$ha shows up to write a song
New Tm: whose ke$ha?
Me: nvm can you grab a wet paper towel and wipe up the base decks in seasonal?

Love it when my jokes fall flat...

Throw some glitter, make it rain?

Ludwig, yea glitter is gosh, I hate it! How am I supposed to be manly when I have glitter all over my shirt, people might get the wrong idea lol

i hate when glitter gets in my hair-- it takes weeks to wash out! thank god i've been in electronics since we stopped setting planograms

so much fun to say though. i can't wait. every time someone asks my location i'm gonna say "BULLSEYE BODEGA" even if i'm not there.

Throw some glitter, make it rain?

There's also - got the glitter on my eyes and where thy to hardcore and there's glitter on the floor
I mean seriously I'm not super hip but I made a pop culture reference to a high schooler...lame

But yeah the glitter sucks it gets everywhere I'll help wih he zone in seasonal sometimes and go home sparkling

Can someone explain the Bullseye Bodega to me? I'm very intrigued now!

It's what goes in seasonal after Christmas. There is a holiday lull until Easter sets. Target does something every year to fill the space. Last year it was "The Great Save Event." It was mostly bulk stuff. This year it is the Bullseye Bodega! I, for one, like the name! I can see the commercials already.

I miss Global Bazaar. It was much more fun than all this stuff. What do you mean by not so much focus on the bulk stuff? What is replacing it?

I miss global bazaar too - it was the best clearance area!
:girl_think:

Glitter is like the herpes of the craft world, once you have it it doesnt go away :p

i hate when glitter gets in my hair-- it takes weeks to wash out! thank god i've been in electronics since we stopped setting planograms

I have to ultimate shampoo every night now. :D

When the guys finished setting Christmas, they were so "glittered" that the girls in SL called 'em the "bling boys".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back