Archived Bullseye Work Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardlinesGuy

Deputy Sheriff - Former AP Team Leader
So being a new team member, I had to expand my wardrobe to include several red shirts. I got myself two nice polo's, aswell as two simple plain red t-shirts. While these will work just perfectly, I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to looking professional in the workplace. As such, I'd like to snag a shirt with the company logo on it. Now my question is, how would I got about getting a polo with the Target bullseye logo? I've seen them around, but they aren't too common at my store. I was directed to the employee online store but alas they don't seem to have anything other than the basic red t-shirts. There might not be another way, but I figured as a newbie to the world of Target I should ask before making assumptions. Thanks in advance for the replies. I've added this photo from a Google search for reference. image.jpg

So being a new team member, I had to expand my wardrobe to include several red shirts. I got myself two nice polo's, aswell as two simple plain red t-shirts. While these will work just perfectly, I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to looking professional in the workplace. As such, I'd like to snag a shirt with the company logo on it. Now my question is, how would I got about getting a polo with the Target bullseye logo? I've seen them around, but they aren't too common at my store. I was directed to the employee online store but alas they don't seem to have anything other than the basic red t-shirts. There might not be another way, but I figured as a newbie to the world of Target I should ask before making assumptions. Thanks in advance for the replies. I've added this photo from a Google search for reference.View attachment 970

I believe this is what you're looking for...

http://www.target.com/p/women-s-nike-golf-dri-fit-red-polo-with-buttons/-/A-14666673#prodSlot=_1_37
http://www.target.com/p/men-s-ultraclub-button-down-shirt/-/A-13929077#prodSlot=medium_1_14

I can't find a male version of the polo shirt with the target logo on it, only the women's version.

I believe this is what you're looking for...

http://www.target.com/p/women-s-nike-golf-dri-fit-red-polo-with-buttons/-/A-14666673#prodSlot=_1_37
http://www.target.com/p/men-s-ultraclub-button-down-shirt/-/A-13929077#prodSlot=medium_1_14

I can't find a male version of the polo shirt with the target logo on it, only the women's version.

Yeah, that's it. Oh well. Guess I will have to wait it out or settle for a basic t-shirt. I don't want to go that overboard and go for s long sleeve button up so soon, lol.

Just get a Merona polo. The shirts with the logo can be tricky to find because they're often out of stock on the Bullseye Shop site.

Last edited:
Go to khols and get some of their golf shirts. I got some that was 45$ for 20 each. And you will need it because it's probably going to hot in your store. They are way cooler in a temperature sense and look pretty nice. Sports authority will want more money than khols. You can wear that 5% off with red card badge if you want to add more 'flare' hahaha. Name badge will do.

It's a waste of money to buy target branded clothing in my opinion. If Target can't supply you with work clothes, buy something you like. Polos look nice, sure, but they don't beat a few v-neck shirts and sweaters that you can also wear outside of work and not be a billboard for Target <_<

So being a new team member, I had to expand my wardrobe to include several red shirts. I got myself two nice polo's, aswell as two simple plain red t-shirts. While these will work just perfectly, I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to looking professional in the workplace. As such, I'd like to snag a shirt with the company logo on it. Now my question is, how would I got about getting a polo with the Target bullseye logo? I've seen them around, but they aren't too common at my store. I was directed to the employee online store but alas they don't seem to have anything other than the basic red t-shirts. There might not be another way, but I figured as a newbie to the world of Target I should ask before making assumptions. Thanks in advance for the replies. I've added this photo from a Google search for reference.View attachment 970
Looked like my store before photo was removed, old signage behind GS, and the old registry kiosks. The good times.

I got a red apron on etsy. I embroidered Target on the waistband. It has big patch pockets for candy and Starbucks money. I am really happy with the way it turned out, but i am afraid to wear it . It seemed like such a good idea at the time... what do you guys think? Too corny? Please keep in mind that i am a total cornball anyway, but I actually think flow team would sneer at me. Grow up , right? Thats what hubby says too.

I got a red apron on etsy. I embroidered Target on the waistband. It has big patch pockets for candy and Starbucks money. I am really happy with the way it turned out, but i am afraid to wear it . It seemed like such a good idea at the time... what do you guys think? Too corny? Please keep in mind that i am a total cornball anyway, but I actually think flow team would sneer at me. Grow up , right? Thats what hubby says too.
You used to be able to order red half aprons on sap. We have some for instocks. Only the tag on the back says target. So useful for anyone who carries lots of tools. I have a small tool pouch that velcros around a cart handle. Less than ten bucks from home depot.

You used to be able to order red half aprons on sap. We have some for instocks. Only the tag on the back says target. So useful for anyone who carries lots of tools. I have a small tool pouch that velcros around a cart handle. Less than ten bucks from home depot.

I figured out early on a toolbelt was a must working signing.
Bought my own leather one from Lowes because I wanted something that would actually hold up.
That was also when I felt like they cared about me and my doing a good job.
I tend to be a big believer in finding solutions wherever I can even if it means going out and getting them someplace else, like here when it comes to information.

Last edited:
I cant believe they let you leave, you seem like exactly what they need. I always think of you as an integral part of the real Target. Wish I had an opportunity to work with you. I will never understand it

I bought a Polo online with the Spot logo on it...the sizing ran small...so I didn't like the way it fit . However, I wore it to work...washed it one time...hung it up to dry and it still shrank. So, I don't buy clothes from the bulls eye shop. I get my polos off of Sears. com. The name brand is Covington...they don't shrink and they last for quite a while. IF you catch them on sale they are as low as 13-15. However, off sale I think they are around 20-25.

Some people in my store wear aprons....when they first started wearing them everyone talked about what a great idea it was .

One of our plano TMs has one of those. I've never seen anyone else wear one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back