Archived Bye Bye MAX FSTL.... Hello MY TIME........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to ask: Am I the only one who's gotten more hours with MyTime? I used to average about 25, and every since MyTime it's pretty much averaging 35.

My store seems to be pretty much covered all around with hours, too...

Mine stayed steady, but that's because of my work centers. Some people in my store have gotten more, some have gotten less...it's all one big game of favortism...and myTime just seems to have made it even more obvious.

Aside from this week where I got screwed on hours, I've been averaging 25-30 hours thus far. Next week I have over 30 hours for the first time in forever, granted it is spread out over six days (which being scheduled that many days is a brand new occurrence).

Before hand, my hours would fluctuate all over the place between 15-25, being in the middle or low end of that spectrum for a good portion of the year.

I have to ask: Am I the only one who's gotten more hours with MyTime? I used to average about 25, and every since MyTime it's pretty much averaging 35.

My store seems to be pretty much covered all around with hours, too...

I've been getting more but I think some people have been on vacation and such. Although more hours sucks when it's 6 straight days with the final two being a Sunday close and Monday 6:45 open. Really wish there was a thing as set schedules.

I've been consistently getting scheduled no more than 2 days per week, and I have decent availability even with my other job. Figures this happens when my car registration and insurance bill are due soon.

Our hrs were cut &, despite next month's start of extended weekend hrs, we're still not getting any more so there's no more overlap time between the opener & closer.

We've just started the MyTime while I was on LOA. There are two days where I've got limited availability....for the couple of weeks I'm scheduled it says "unknown" for those two days.
Don't know if they'll come to me to "fix" the "unknown" or not.
The two days are Monday and Tuesday....so far having those two days off each of these weeks has been nice!

So MyTime is randomly throwing Team Members in to open Pfresh. Of all Work Centers this is probably the worst.

I am Scheduled to Clopen on a day a TM is opening who doesn't have a clue.

You know it is bad when Clopening Market doesn't seem so bad because you can set yourself up to have the easiest open ever, it becomes sort of a break as every time you go to work otherwise it is like disarming a bomb.

So MyTime is randomly throwing Team Members in to open Pfresh. Of all Work Centers this is probably the worst.

You know it is bad when Clopening Market doesn't seem so bad because you can set yourself up to have the easiest open ever, it becomes sort of a break as every time you go to work otherwise it is like disarming a bomb.

Are you saying this because they are listed under "consumable salesfloor"? I was just told today that "consumable" has been expanded beyond market to include pets and baby world and places were products have expiration dates. So they may not necessarily be scheduled for market. Something to check on.

Edit - Um, nevermind. Read your paragraph wrong. ><

Are you saying this because they are listed under "consumable salesfloor"? I was just told today that "consumable" has been expanded beyond market to include pets and baby world and places were products have expiration dates. So they may not necessarily be scheduled for market. Something to check on.

It has expanded, but they start at 6am, and at that time will be the only "Consumables" team member there.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has been answered in one of the last 30 + pages but i'm asking it again! Does anyone know if time off request that were approved before mytime are still approved? I asked a weekend off for my brothers wedding and I know it was approved. It's not on my request page so I have no clue if its still in the system. And now I have no proof for it if I was to be scheduled.

If I remember right it should be in effect still, but I would double check.

I requested time off when we were still using MAX, but the time off I requested was after we started myTime and I asked this very question and was told yes.

I'm not sure if this has been answered in one of the last 30 + pages but i'm asking it again! Does anyone know if time off request that were approved before mytime are still approved? I asked a weekend off for my brothers wedding and I know it was approved. It's not on my request page so I have no clue if its still in the system. And now I have no proof for it if I was to be scheduled.

Not sure if this is company wide, but when we switched from Max to MyTime, all time off requests that were made in Max never transferred over into MyTime. They just disappeared. I don't know if you can still see, or have the page for Max Self Service in eHR, but if you do I would try to log in and check to see if the approval message is still saved in there somewhere. Hopefully your HR will work with you.

My store made us do paper requests for the weeks leading up to the change. I guess that way they'd have proof if they didn't transfer. Some people still ended up scheduled to work on approved days, though.

There's still a link for Max on eHR. Not sure if it's active.
Some stores are still on MAX. Once everyone is off of it, then they will take the link down.

Will they have to manually do Black Thursday schedules? Or is there a way to change availability for just that day?

My store allows it because some people go further away for thanksgiving, but they have to do it early and there aren't that many people who even try to get out of it. Then again, new ETL-hr now so idk if it's gonna fly, but they didn't fire the few people who couldn't make it last time, and they'd be evil to fire them since they've been with the company for so long.

But, I was talking about extending availability. Technically, I'm not available past 11 on Thursdays, but I prefer working overnight for BT/F. So I was wondering how that worked. Honestly, I love love love thanksgiving, but if we were open all day on thanksgiving, I'd be down... As long as I didn't have to come back on Friday. It was so effing boring last year. They made me work like 5 hours thanksgiving night and then come back on actual Friday and it was a ghost town. A messy ghost town, but still, not exciting enough to run on so little sleep.

They take volunteers at my store and ask everyone their preference. Some people end up being screwed over (one that I know of from last year, more the year prior) but it works for the most part. Well, my last ETL-hr took volunteers. Idk what the new one has up her sleeve for it. She was trained by the old one, but, that was before thanksgiving Friday was a thing. But even if they override it all, does MyTime do that without them doing a bunch of manual changes? I'm just curious haha because the hr people hate MyTime and it seems to actually make more work for them. So was just wondering if this thing knows to just go with the flow and ignore all requests etc for bf or not, because it has never scheduled me outside of my availability.

So much leadership change in my store. Idk what to expect.

I've simplified MyTime into this single animated GIF:
anigif_enhanced-11204-1406918209-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back