Archived Cafe supplies list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked on workbench and found the Pizza Hut small wares guide. Gripper number is FB0447. This spreadsheet makes it sound like they come in 4-packs, but you should check what it says on SAP when you order it.

Thank you so very much. I went through with our PMT today and he was not helpful. I will get them place asap. Thank you ever so much

I wonder if Target Cafe has a reference guide like the Starbucks one.
T'would be awesome.

Since gaining access to SAP, I've been trying to look for the make table flow to oven chart that goes in the lid of the make table. Our old make table was replaced and my oversight was not removing that piece. I asked PMT a couple weeks later but it was already gone :(. It's not even listed on the WB list of items. We called PH to ask, but never received a return msg :(

Since gaining access to SAP, I've been trying to look for the make table flow to oven chart that goes in the lid of the make table. Our old make table was replaced and my oversight was not removing that piece. I asked PMT a couple weeks later but it was already gone :(. It's not even listed on the WB list of items. We called PH to ask, but never received a return msg :(

What did it look like? Maybe I can look into it for you. I need something to keep my mind off of getting starbucks/cafe/consumables -_-

What did it look like? Maybe I can look into it for you. I need something to keep my mind off of getting starbucks/cafe/consumables -_-
Did you already have any of those?

It goes under the maketable hood part that lifts up and hold the pans of sauce, ingredients to make the Pizza Hut items and it shows how the table is supposed to be set up and shelf life for the specific pans in the maketable (cheese is 1 day shelf life, etc) it's a long piece of laminated productiom signage and should be specific to each target cafe/PH volume size.

For the pizza hut job aids just go into workbench and type "job aids" and the first link is the list of what the pizza hut stores should have. They are expensive because they come with the laminated sheetfed the MOM manual but it has everything you need and what needs to be dislayed, I hated mine in the make table so I have mine on the retarder wall beside the maketable. Easy to see and much easier to clean,

I was under the impression is was some sort of FDA violation to hang things under the hood of the maketable.

Yeh, ours doesn't go there.
We have it hanging on the side wall of the retarder.

I ordered all new guides and the MOM because we had a new retarder and make table installed last year. It didn't arrive with those but it has the target cafe volume on it. I worked at another store for a day and they kept theirs inside the make table as well. Should have took a picture or removed it :(

I was under the impression is was some sort of FDA violation to hang things under the hood of the maketable.
Steritech and our food inspector hasn't marked us for it because it's attached directly flush to the hood not necessarily hanging persay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back