Archived calling out christmas eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are seasonal, consider yourself done after the holidays.

Asants. While all seasonals will get their hours cut from the 40 some of them are currently getting. We had some standouts who are better than the people we have and will be scheduled accordingly.

People will have to get their carts from the lots then lol
I actually know how it will play out. The guest will complain to the LOD who will ask the GSTL/GSA why the hell there aren't any carts in the store at which point the GSTL/GSA will go out in the lot and do the job of the cart attendant who called out.

When a cart attendant doesnt show best practice is for the ETLs to get carts. A 45-50k cart attendant.

So, they have me scheduled 2:30-11 pm on chrtistmas eve as a cart attendant but i have family stuff going on that night i will miss if i go into work. i have tried to find someone but theres literally no other trained cart attendant that can take my shift. im mainly just wondering what will they do if i do call out that night?

I'm just going to address the OP.

Everyone wants Xmas eve off but we work in retail and it's expected that we are available during the busiest days of the season.

This is life. This is what having a job is. You do shit you don't want to do and they pay you in return. You cannot earn money unless you do your job. Calling in on that day, of all days, is extremely inconsiderate to your team and the guests.

Suck it up and go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back