Archived calling out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is my first time calling out and i have no idea what to do. Do i call the store and asked them to speak to the LOD? also when should i call? before my shift?

Call your store and ask the operator to transfer you to the LOD, then explain that you're calling out. Make sure that you call before 2 hours until your shift, otherwise you'll be marked as a No-Call-No-Show.

so this is my first time calling out and i have no idea what to do. Do i call the store and asked them to speak to the LOD? also when should i call? before my shift?
Always good practice to call at least an hour before shift... Much more if you're able to so they can get coverage. Whenever I call in I always ask for the lod.

Pretty much just call and ask for the LOD. Try to call as early as you can for a couple reasons. One, that gives the store more time to work around not having you there. Second, if you don't call before two hours after your shift starts, its a no call, no show. Which is worse.

Handbook saids you have until 2 hours after your shift started or it's a No call no show. But I would advise calling before your shift starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back