Can I get away with wearing these? Thoughts?

lol
FP is always so absurd looking...and yet I actually pick this shit in orders every day. Absolutely none of it looks like it isn't part of a fucking Halloween costume. They have a dress that's all sequins for only 200 bucks, if any of y'all wanna pay too much money to look like a plastic armadillo I can hook you up

From a leadership perspective, no.

From a personal perspective, why would you want to wear these to work? They're very cute, but those pants are JUST BEGGING: 1. Ooooh, let me get you caught up on this rack, other person, etc. 2. Oooh, let me trip you up with my length!! 3. HEY!! Throw trash at me!!! (Compactor spillage, guests dropping stuff, tm spills, etc). 4. Oooh, it's hot enough, but combined with all the work you'll be doing, let me shrink and split SO that you can never wear me again.

Please don't think I'm being a smart-aleck. Definitely get them for your next night out. They're just a bad idea in every which way work-related.
I was thinking the same thing. Something that long and billowy is likely to get caught on everything. From a safety and practicality standpoint I would say that's a big no. Not to mention retail is really hard on clothing. Do you really want to risk ruining such a nice pair of jeans at work?

Back