Can someone explain SFS numbers to me?

Can someone explain SFS numbers to me? My leads are always talking about goals, forecasted stuff, when a cart says 6(23) or something like that. Thanks!

Forecast is how many units the store is expecting.
Goals really depends on what you are talking about.
There is a goal for ship due by 430pm and a goal for ship due by store close.
Individual goals like 36 units per hour for ship is green. My store expects no less then 40 and a goal of 50.
There is a goal time for opu batches that start at an 1hour30 minutes now from the time the order comes in.
There is INF goals of less then 5% for opu and less then 9% for ship.
The 6(23) means that there is 6 dpcis in that batch, six different items, and 23 actual eaches so there is items that need multiple per order.
You should talk to your TL or ETL about these. I like when my team members take interest in what they are doing.

Can someone explain SFS numbers to me? My leads are always talking about goals, forecasted stuff, when a cart says 6(23) or something like that. Thanks!

Forcasted = number of orders you should get based on what happened last year.

6(23) Six DCIP/Items for 23 of them.

Goal - has several meanings. Goal time = when batch has to be done. Is one example.

Forecast is how many units the store is expecting.
Goals really depends on what you are talking about.
There is a goal for ship due by 430pm and a goal for ship due by store close.
Individual goals like 36 units per hour for ship is green. My store expects no less then 40 and a goal of 50.
There is a goal time for opu batches that start at an 1hour30 minutes now from the time the order comes in.
There is INF goals of less then 5% for opu and less then 9% for ship.
The 6(23) means that there is 6 dpcis in that batch, six different items, and 23 actual eaches so there is items that need multiple per order.
You should talk to your TL or ETL about these. I like when my team members take interest in what they are doing.
Thank you!! Ohh so 6 different items: ex) a sweater, a doll, trash can, pants, hair brush. But the 23 means —there are multiples of each of these totaling up to 23???

Back