Archived Can someone explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehomiesleepy

LA Street Soldier
the easiest methods behind doing plano? I'm kinda all over the place don't have a clue where to get proper fixtures obviously signing but there actual location. Help!

The best way to learn everything is to tell your Presentation TL you want to learn Plano a little better. Hopefully they'll schedule you a few days and you can learn the ropes on what fixtures to use, where to find signing, etc. I like doing plano/sales planners/ tune in Tuesday. It gives you a sense of accomplishment.

My one suggestion, don't ask the Signing Ninja.
They have enough to do. ;)

GlobalJ pretty much nailed it, ask for some training because in terms of locations every store is a bit different.

The best way to learn everything is to tell your Presentation TL you want to learn Plano a little better. Hopefully they'll schedule you a few days and you can learn the ropes on what fixtures to use, where to find signing, etc. I like doing plano/sales planners/ tune in Tuesday. It gives you a sense of accomplishment.
My one suggestion, don't ask the Signing Ninja.
They have enough to do. ;)

GlobalJ pretty much nailed it, ask for some training because in terms of locations every store is a bit different.
I asked to be crossed trained for guest service being a Hardlines TM and constantly going up sorting my strays. When there is a line I begin to empathize with the guest the feeling of not being able to help and having to walk away to continue my work sucks. I brought my concerns up to HR ETL she said there are no available training hours. Prior I asked to be crossed trained in other areas again nothing. So odds of me getting crossed trained for plano are slim.I've just recently been given planos to do for end caps which sucks cause well I know the basics but not eerything.

End caps aren't too hard, you'll pick up most of it with practice.
A few things to remember, print off the entire planogram for the end cap, don't just try to set it by the picture.
Learn how to read a planogram if you don't know already.
Get everything you need before you start, if you need signs ask the Signing Ninja where they are and go get them yourself.
Don't forget the backing paper, it sucks to have to take everything down and put it up again.

What's backing paper and what is it used for?
Backer paper are sheets of paper that go on the pegboard of endcaps and aisles. A bare endcap or aisle is a plain white, but backer paper is usually
colorful and makes the endcap/aisle look nice. Some endcaps and aisles require backer paper, make sure you place the paper on
before you start placing pegs or filling with product. Also make sure to remove old backer paper for POGs that don't require it.

4587686857_1fda0a78d2_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back