Archived Can you name all the Target exclusive launches? Missoni, Lilly Pulitzer, Global Bazaar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missoni i guess is ok some of the outfits are kinda weird in the pictures! Lilly Pulitzer omg is too cute I guess I have to physically see them before I buy anything or just return them I guess. Global bazaar is just regular furniture for everyday I felt

I did cheat. From wiki:
  • Archer Farms, grocery products;
  • Market Pantry, grocery products;
  • Simply Balanced, grocery products;
  • Sutton & Dodge, a premium meat line;
  • Embark, an outdoor gear line of camping equipment;
  • Room Essentials, a low-end home goods line;
  • Boots & Barkley, a pet food and supply line;
  • Merona, a clothing brand purchased by Target in 1991;
  • Mossimo Supply Co., a clothing line. In partnership with brand owner Iconix Brand Group;
  • Threshold, a premium furniture line;
  • Cherokee, children's and women's clothing (On September 10, 2015, it was announced that Target stores would cease carrying the brand when its license with Cherokee Inc. expires on January 31, 2017. It was replaced by Cat & Jack);
  • Circo, toddler's and kids clothing (defunct after Pillowfort's debut)
  • up & up. Target issued a re-launch of the Target brand as up&up to include an expanded product selection and a new design. The up & up brand offers essential commodities including household, healthcare, beauty, baby, and personal care products. The brand claims to offer products of equal quality to national brands at a fraction of the cost, averaging a savings of 30 percent.[57] As of September 2009, up & up offers over 800 products across 40 categories.[58]
Other private labels include ten recently released brands,

• Pillowfort, a children's line of bedding and
  • Cat and Jack, a children's line of apparel and accessories.
  • Cloud Island, a baby's line of bedding and clothing.
  • Project 62, a premium furniture line replacing Threshold.
  • Goodfellow & Co., a clothing line for men.
  • A New Day, a clothing line for women.
  • JoyLab, a fitness clothing line.
  • Xhilaration, a women's line of bedding and clothing.
  • Universal Thread, a denim lifestyle brand (available February 2018)
  • Hearth and Hand,

Cheating again on wiki:
Product lines and partnershipsEdit
Target has many exclusive deals with various designers and name brands, including Finnish design company Marimekko; architect Michael Graves; athletic wear company Converse; Italian fashion label Fiorucci; fashion designers Lilly Pulitzer, Liz Lange, Mossimo Giannulli, and Isaac Mizrahi, among others. To further increase their fashion profile, Target also created its fashion-forward Go International line, which hires famous designers to design collections available only for a few months.[129]

Target, after hiring architect Michael Graves to design the scaffolding used to renovate the Washington Monument and contributing $6 million USD to the restoration plan, introduced its first designer line of products in 1999, the Michael Graves Collection of housewares and home decor products.[129] Walmart and Kmart have followed Target's lead by signing exclusive designers to their stores as well. Target also partners with well-established national brands to create exclusive collections for its stores.[129]

Target also signed an exclusive deal with Food Network to sell VHS tapes of TV shows featuring popular chefs such as Alton Brown, Paula Deen, and Rachael Ray.[when?][citation needed]

In 2005, Target introduced a major revision of prescription bottles, which it calls the ClearRx system. The redesigned bottles are color-coded, flattened-out and turned upside down, providing more room for the label. This system was based on the patent[130] by student Deborah Adler and was named one of TIME's "Most Amazing Inventions of 2005".[131]

Sometimes manufacturers will create red-colored items exclusively for Target. In 2002, Nintendo produced a red special edition variant of the Game Boy Advance, which featured the Target logo above the screen.[132]

In 2005, IFC began a partnership with Target to promote a selection of independent films, both in Target stores and on IFC Monday nights at 9:00 pm Eastern. Originally titled IFC Cinema Red, the promotion was rebranded on-air as The Spotlight in 2007. The in-store headers refer to the selected titles as IFC Indies – Independent films chosen for Target by the Independent Film Channel.[133]

In 2016, Target began to enforce gender neutrality in its marketing of toys, and no longer explicitly listed specific toys as being for "boys" or "girls". This practice was expanded with the February 2016 launch of a new children's decor line, Pillowfort, which will replace its Circo brand and feature more gender-neutral designs and color schemes.[134]

Available exclusively at Target, the limited-edition collective features dresses from Luella Bartley, Tara Jarmon, Paul & Joe (by Sophie Albou), Behnaz Sarafpour, Proenza Schouler (by Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez), Libertine (by Johnson Hartig), Alice Temperley, Erin Fetherston, Jovovich-Hawk (by Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk), Rogan (by Rogan Gregory), Richard Chai, Jonathan Saunders, Thakoon (by Thakoon Panichgul), Tracy Feith, Rodarte (by Laura and Kate Mulleavy), Zac Posen and Tucker (by Gaby Basora).

Target Celebrates Five Years of GO International® with Limited-Edition Collective - https://corporate.target.com/press/releases/2011/02/target-celebrates-five-years-of-go-international

That was the one with the bike that would not sell!
Isn't that to one that had the bike shown on oprah that everyone wanted but I don't think it was sold in stores or maybe just mine didn't get it.

I do remember a bike not selling but couldn’t remember the brand. Even in a biking city no one wanted it. And that might be just it, they wanted function over fashion.

I still have what I bought from Global Bazaar so I got my money’s worth. Even though the section itself doesn’t exist anymore, the name will still pop up from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back