Archived Can't take it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, where on work bench can I find a voluntary termination form.. If one even still exists in there.

I wouldn't expect there to be one on workbench. Ask HR. My store has them available right next to the timeclock.

I wouldn't expect there to be one on workbench. Ask HR. My store has them available right next to the timeclock.

That is so encouraging.. "We are such a shitty store we know you will quit so we don't even make you ask for the form."

But girl spill and let us know if there is something we can help you with.. At least talk it out, I like to do that so when I make the call to pull the pin I do it without hesitating cause I covered all my bases..

That is so encouraging.. "We are such a shitty store we know you will quit so we don't even make you ask for the form."

But girl spill and let us know if there is something we can help you with.. At least talk it out, I like to do that so when I make the call to pull the pin I do it without hesitating cause I covered all my bases..
Yeah our turnover is one of the highest in the district... mostly because of really shitty ETLs.

I would also say because it gives people less of an excuse to leave without comment. How often at Target do people walk off the job or job abandon. With the term form it encourages people to man up and let us know they are leaving so we can plan accordingly is all.

I had to have an awkward conversation with my HR-ETL to get the form. Couldn't find it anywhere else.

I had to have an awkward conversation with my HR-ETL to get the form. Couldn't find it anywhere else.

You could do it old school write an actual letter of resignation. That is a freeform where you can let all your issues fly.. Be sure to include your last day and your contact information for any forms or checks to be mailed to. Copy your ETL and HR..

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way I have felt this many many times in fact I just wanted to walk out completely. It can be very very frustrating.. Please know that someone else understands what you are going through and try to hang in there.

You could do it old school write an actual letter of resignation. That is a freeform where you can let all your issues fly.. Be sure to include your last day and your contact information for any forms or checks to be mailed to. Copy your ETL and HR..

Yes you can but please make sure we can read your hand writing. I have had a couple of team members leave me a letter on my desk, one was 5 pages long but we couldn't read what the team member was trying to tell us besides that he wasn't coming back and something about his team lead. Our GSTL is not the nicest person and our ETL GE takes complaints seriously but if we can't read what your wrote, she can't do anything about it. If you go that route please let HR know if you would like to pick up your last check or if you prefer to have it mailed. Your HR TM should have the forms available, they can be found on workbench but might not be available for "regular" TM. Do you feel like you could talk to your HR ETL about the issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back