Archived Cards against humanity pulled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I was dying to know the reason why those chosen packes came up as recall.

Something to do with a recent “anti Semitic “ package sold recently in stores and target not porooerly screening what they sold
everyone loved that card set and it sold out. We still have our full set but we won't get any more of them.

We don’t carry the Bible at my store.

We do carry Bill O’Reilly’s books which apparently greatly offends a couple of our guests. They like to take them off the shelves and deface them, then complain to me about the offensive books, then come back a few days later and ask why I haven’t removed them yet.
Apparently these books are my problem now since I told the first guest who complained that I’d “let someone know” (as well as giving them the corporate number).
Ffs, I didn’t even know who this guy was until they complained about his books.
We have a 4 foot section of Bibles. The fun thing was the hillary clinton book was set next to a fiction book:
The Lying Game
by Ruth Ware and big little lies as well. This is was the planogram. I took a picture as I though it was hilarious.

I was surprised to see that we carried Ouija boards.

Praise Satan!

KrRyjAP.gif

My family always plays it at family events/gatherings. I used to be typically pretty shy and quiet around my extended family so it was funny to shock them all with my plays

CAH is fun, but if you don't think/say "I'm so going to hell for this" (even if you're a nonbeliever), ur doin it rong.

And you really need to get the expansion packs, because the cards get old really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back