Archived Cash Office Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have been working at target cashier for 7 months now. My GSTL ask me If I wanted to train for cash office. What is this mean? Am I going to promoted in future? Is that good sign?

Yes peace and quiet, provided your trainer gives up information..I cried for months (as many people here know) because she wouldn't give up the info. Doing the actual job can be easy once you learn all the steps.. The hardest part is what to do when you make a mistake and how you would go about fixing it. In the store I am in, no one but the other gsa knows how to do anything in the cash office. One of the ETL's did, but she is long gone from the store. Making a mistake and not knowing how to fix it can hold you up for hours as you search help and search the manual, only to find out it was a simple fix that the other lady could have written down on a pad called - If this happens, do this.

You might be promoted to GSA because I think workbench states that the position is for GSA - that is sometimes a good thing depending on how you look at it. You have to develop thick skin (if you don't already have it). It's not just a title. It's more work and no time to do it all.

But good luck - let us know if you have any questions.

If you're good with math & money, it's a couple hrs of peace & quiet - no guests.
Check the guide; although outdated, it's an idea of what's expected of you.

Dooooo it. Cash office is awesome once you get the hang of it. Write down detailed step-by step directions when you're training. My trainer did it for me and it was SUPER helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back