Cash Recycler

ThErE iS nO LoD aNyMoRe

I love hearing TMS struggle to call someone...

"Err....[forgets to name]....[then remembers] TL?"

Tl doesn't respond because clearly not there

" Errr ETL?"

No response. Obviously busy

" I'm going to lunch"

SD " Hey team, who said they were going to lunch?"

🤦‍♀️

I love hearing TMS struggle to call someone...

"Err....[forgets to name]....[then remembers] TL?"

Tl doesn't respond because clearly not there

" Errr ETL?"

No response. Obviously busy

" I'm going to lunch"

SD " Hey team, who said they were going to lunch?"

🤦‍♀️
People will call for LOD, and no one responds. They call again and someone quips: there isn’t LOD anymore. The response: but there’s a visit they are at the service desk asking for the LOD 😂

I have a few questions (or maybe complaints/ problems that I’m curious to know if others also have). We’ve had the machine since mid summer.

Our machine jams literally every single day. Our trainer told us it was not necessary to clean it and someone would come out and clean it quarterly. It’s so dirty though, so obviously we have had to. It jams when we feed money in to the point that we are so paranoid and careful that we literally do 10 bills at a time. Then sometimes it jams spitting money out to us when readying bags for tomorrow. Literally jams everywhere, anytime. We have had bands replaced, sensors replaced, cassettesjust too much.

The machine doesn’t even hold the amount of money that we need. Our ones cassette gets full, but it gets empty before we are even halfway done filling our bags for the next day. Every day we are dropping and depositing $20,000+ because the machine doesn’t hold enough money that fit our store needs.

It’s tiring and I could go on forever and we go longer than we used to the old way. So many long phone calls, waiting for techs to come. Just wondering if it’s smooth for everyone else and we just suck.

Back