Archived Cash recycler

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUR99

GSTL
We got the new cash recycler a few days ago and are supposed to start using it. The other GSTL had a day of training on it but the rep who is supposed to train me is unable to come in to train me tomorrow. The other GSTL is unable to come in in the am ( would go into OT, hours are tight ... ). How do you use this thing?? My ETL and LOD's aren't sure on how to use it either.

It's only Wednesday how is the other GSTL close to OT?? Don't you guys have GSA's or something that can cover if the GSTL has to leave early?

It's only Wednesday how is the other GSTL close to OT?? Don't you guys have GSA's or something that can cover if the GSTL has to leave early?
Actually, it's only Tuesday. LOL

But. My guess is that the GSTL had to come in early or stay late earlier in the week and would be into OT if they work out the remainder of the week as scheduled.

Actually, it's only Tuesday. LOL

But. My guess is that the GSTL had to come in early or stay late earlier in the week and would be into OT if they work out the remainder of the week as scheduled.

Yep and no OT allowed. Hours are very tight, some Team Members have 4 hours for the week o_O. There are papers with some instructions but it seems there is missing a page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back