Archived Celebrities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? j-hud mean? I never pictured that but then again I've encountered Helen hunt once ( not at a target) but at a Starbucks and she was really nasty.

Yep. At first people didn't recognize him but then the Secret Agents got all tense and nervous once he gathered more attention and took him away and then they had to come back and bring him through TSC to the team lead office to finish the transaction. Poor guy only wanted a sonos.

Well, Donald was in again yesterday. Walked right past my register. I gather he tried to buy champaign and didn't have his ID on him. Don't know what happened. And the director of the movie came thru the register right in front of mine yesterday.

Couldn't he have just pulled a copy of Hunger Games off the shelf, and pointed at his picture on the box?

Couldn't he have just pulled a copy of Hunger Games off the shelf, and pointed at his picture on the box?
Well, this was while they were filming the movie. It hadn't come out yet so nothing to pull off the shelf.

Rolling Stones may gather no moss but they have been seen in our parking lot.

Yep. At first people didn't recognize him but then the Secret Agents got all tense and nervous once he gathered more attention and took him away and then they had to come back and bring him through TSC to the team lead office to finish the transaction. Poor guy only wanted a sonos.

Would not want to be around nervous secret service agents. Them boys and girls are a different brand of serious.

Not sure who remembers the show Trading Spaces on TLC. Years ago there were doing an episode in a neighborhood about 5 miles for my store. The designer Vern ( Chinese guy don't recall his last name) came in our store. He was in a rush ( apparently the time lines on the show were real) However, he was very nice. Although, he was in a hurry he took time to talk to ppl etc. Also, a store that is about an hour from my store has a very famous author who comes in there all the time .

No big names like T. Swift from my days at Spot, but we had a few actors every once in a blue moon that I got to meet. I rang up Dot Jones (from Glee) and saw Jason Dolley (Disney Channel). Also Shailene Woodley of the Divergent films and Emily Osment, also of Disney Channel fame and Haley Joel's sister.

Just Rodney Stuckey and his ex-fiance (she was on the bachelor as well before she got engaged to Stuckey) that I am aware of at my store. That was when he was a Detroit Piston.

... then the M*A*S*H* movie! We sell bucketloads of those on the daily!!
Yeah, I was talking to one of the young cashiers after that weekend and he had absolutely NO idea who Donald Sutherland was. I said he was in the M.A.S.H. movie. He thought I was trying to say the TV show. So I mentioned his son who was in 24 and he didn't know who he was. Then I gave up.

The only person of interest to ever walk in my store was that tiger guy from Ripley's Believe It Or Not way back when lol.
dennis-avner-stalking-cat__oPt.jpg

Saw Kenny Wayne Shepherd's tour bus in the parking lot one day a couple months ago when he was in town, not sure if he went in to shop or not or if he was even in the bus.

Would not want to be around nervous secret service agents. Them boys and girls are a different brand of serious.

oh dear god I get scared of cops. I couldn't imagine seeing Secret Service agents.

Then again, considering how some are supposed to look like actual citizens, maybe I can imagine it. Given my area (about an hour out of DC), they might have visited at some point.

That's pretty awesome. My friend says Mitt Romney visits his restaurant every Tuesday for a Turkey Avocado sandwich lol.

the quarterback from the local team as well as many wwe superstars because we are close to a developmental center. Roman reigns Daniel Bryan Emma, husky Harris (now Bray wyatt) as well as the people that used to mentor them. Edge,Mick Foley etc.
We get local news anchors in regularly too. Not HUGE names but still feels good they chose our store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back