Archived CEO USA Today Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't expect it any different from any other of the big media outlets. It's a sad state of affairs when our most critical "journalists" are on Comedy Central these days.

Pretty generic but my ears perked up when he mentioned 'limited inventory' to reduce the amt of clearance. I remember the yr we actually ran out of Halloween candy :eek: & everyone went elsewhere. That never happened again. It's a fine line having plenty to sell & having little to clearance.

Pretty generic but my ears perked up when he mentioned 'limited inventory' to reduce the amt of clearance. I remember the yr we actually ran out of Halloween candy :eek: & everyone went elsewhere. That never happened again. It's a fine line having plenty to sell & having little to clearance.

We had the same problem with our Easter candy this year as well as other Easter items guests were looking for. Something that kinda gets on my nerves is seeing boxes & boxes of holiday items come off the truck AFTER it has went clearance. I know they are emptying their warehouse but couldn't they have sent it on an earlier truck?

Thanks for the link to the interview, target0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back