Archived Change in coupon policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're loose, you put them with the others but the ones stuck to the meat packages aren't meant to be removed.
Found out the hard way you DON'T want to try those in self-checkout.

The red coupons are made to stay on the packages so that people can't cheat by removing them from one package and putting it on another package....that's why they are so impossible to try to remove.

When I have guests with the red coupons I always let them know that I have scanned the "special discount" offers so that they don't get mad when they get home and think that the coupon wasn't used. In fact, I usually try to point out the discount on the register screen so that they know the coupons have been scanned.

At my store, we save all the other coupons and then AP sometimes reviews them to make sure that there aren't too many fake coupons being used. AP doesn't check all of them, but they do look some over on a regular basis.

The red coupons are made to stay on the packages so that people can't cheat by removing them from one package and putting it on another package....that's why they are so impossible to try to remove.
In my experience, they're only impossible to remove about half the time...

I guess that your sticker glue isn't as strong as ours is....you can barely grab a corner to try to pry the sticker off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back