Archived Christmas card to Gregg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Gregg,

I hope your Christmas is great. I'll be working in one of your stores until 9. Wanted to give you big ups on another Black Friday disaster. I really enjoyed how you ruined 350,000 employees Thanksgiving, including mine. Thought you would like to know, that I don't plan still working for you this time next year. If your head could be removed from your corporate ass, I may change my mind. Anyway, let me know how things are going.

Merry Christmas!!
SRTL-Hardlines (A,B, and CTL)

If you don't like the job, quit and stop your *****ing. There are other jobs out there.

I'm talking **** from when i *worked* for Target. If you can't see that I walked out OVER A YEAR AGO shut your ****ing mouth you ETL washout son of a *****.

I'm talking **** from when i *worked* for Target. If you can't see that I walked out OVER A YEAR AGO shut your ****ing mouth you ETL washout son of a *****.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what is wrong with America today.

Dude, take an Ambien or something. You fly off the handle even worse than stateoftarget does, for crying out loud.

Dude, take an Ambien or something. You fly off the handle even worse than stateoftarget does, for crying out loud.

I blame Hardlinesmaster and all the beer he hands out in the chat box. (and maybe the four or five non-virtual ones pzycho might have had before he posted.)

Gregg Steinhafel
2265 Northshore Dr
Wayzata, MN 55391-9347

^Send all Merry Holiday & Christmas Cards here... He'll get them directly, instead of having them sorted through people at his corporate office.

Holy cow that's funny. Lol

Ditto for jobs searches at NoDignityWhatsoever.com, PitsOfHell.org, Pride?WhatPride.com, NuthinNadaZilch.corp, SurelyYouJest.org....

Frankly I don't give a flip when you worked for Target. I also never "washed" out. I couldn't take the corporate and store garbage anymore, refused to drink the koolaid, found another job and walked out with my head held high. It was one of the best decisions of my life. Now take some valium and cool off.

Well, wow. Just wow. Lots of amazing moments on this thread right here...

All I can say ( as if anyone asked ) is that we all have a right to our thoughts, feelings, and opinions, and to air them out, so long as they're not causing immediate threat or harm psychologically, emotionally, or otherwise to others ( though what other people percieve as a "threat to harm" is surely a debate for another time, and for the moderators to decide, not me... )...AND...

For those of you who have not seen eye-to-eye with Spot and have gone on to bigger and better ( or even just other ) things, a sincere congratulations, and may your good fortune last in to the New Year and beyond.

That said, for those who are, shall we say, looking for alternatives ( additional/supplemental income, a whole other job, school, career, life's dream, etc., ) a lot of us know, myself included, how it feels when so many of your choices are essentially rendered null and void because those options are either A.) Unappealing, or B.) Redundant. Take heart. Try to focus on any positive thing in your life, twist the negative to be a motivational factor instead of a bringdown, and know that nothing can last forever...

And where's the line for this beer that Hardlinesmaster is giving out? ran out of Festive Ale here and could use a refreshment...

Coffee in the am. Beer time in the pm. Annie makes the great desserts too. Red & groove pass out the double shots of Jd with humor & a smile. :drinks:

Last edited:

I'd rather snort xanax lol.

EDIT: for those who think that is serious, it's called sarcasm.

Last edited:
pzych, don't make me get my fire extinguisher this early in the day....

Guys, don't you think we should leave the lewd comments and the unnecessary swearing at the door? I'm sorry, I'm just as frustrated if not more with this company like a lot of you here, but the comments that are just in poor taste are just not needed. I get it, you don't work there anymore, so you don't care, but on the off chance that someone from higher up might peruse the board, what do you think they are going to think when the stuff you see is like what got posted in this thread? I'm all for venting frustrations, especially if it involves problem solving and trying to be part of the solution. At the very least a place to vent so a frustrated TM can go back to their store without such a heavy weight on their back. Think about it this way, I get that you are unhappy with this company, but when you "don't care" about the message it sends when you post things in really poor taste it really reflects badly on those that are still working for the corporation and would like to work towards more positive solutions. You are not hurting spot, you are hurting those who come to be as "proactive" as one can maybe be on an unofficial internet forum. I think this thread started out okay, venting a frustration and calling out to those at the top who maybe don't consider what it is that those on the bottom do. After that - rapid descent into chaos. Maybe you won't care, and that's fine, that's your right but I personally, am just asking that maybe we all try to be a little more aware of the messages being put out here.

Dear Greg,

Why is it so hard to understand that if we are short staffed we cannot get done what needs to be done? If we had enough staff to get everything done that needs to be done we would have happier team members, a store that didn't look like a bomb hit it and happier guests. Why is this such a foreign concept? It didn't used to be. Yes, I understand that times have changed but corporate is so out of touch it's on another planet. You should spend a day on the floor of a higher volume understaffed store during a holiday week. Maybe your eyes would be opened to the problems this company is facing. You want vibe? It's impossible when your drowning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back